Chapter~11 Part 2

Joe's P.O.V *I have never been drunk so excuse this mess.*

I laugh as Caspar tries to walk across his hardwood floor in socks, I take another drink spitting some out when he slips and falls on his stomach laughing.

"C-Caspy what you doin ya lil shit?"

"Saillllling."

I crack up laughing before I pull out my phone.

"It's uh after two I need to head home Casper."

"It's ar!"

I snort laughing as I try standing before stumbling on the ground Caspar laughs staying on the floor and looking at me.

"Call yer sister."

"Zoë! I almost forgot she can come pick meh up."

I say and I speed dial her number.

"Hello?"

"Zoe!"

"Joe? It's two in the morning why are you calling me?"

"Need ride home from Caspar's plessse."

"Are you drunk?"

"Maybeh."

"I'll be there in a few minutes."

I thank her hanging up and I look at Caspar.

"Yew alive?!"

"Yess shut uppp."

"Hey wanna tell a secret?"

"Yeh I watch porn."

"Really?"

"Huh."

"Wanna hear mine?"

"Yes."

"I'll tell you in a few minutes when I remember it."

Caspar chuckles and I laugh along with him we mumble back and forth and I hear a knock on the door.

"Got the doorrr."

I walk over answering it and I grin seeing Zoe she shakes her head before coming in she gets Caspar up to bed with some advil and a glass of water on his stand. I look at him and I snap my fingers grinning at him.

"I membered what I was gonna tell you."

"Wah?"

I lean closer whispering into his ear.

"I'm gayyy."

I giggle before Zoe tugs me out of the room I wave by and she helps me down to the car.

"You're so lucky dad is sleeping I'll help you tho."

I nod at her as she starts driving I lean my head against the window sighing with slight giggles. We soon arrive at the house and Zoe helps me out. I start walking and we make it inside carefully. Walking into my bathroom I throw up into the toilet Zoe rubs my back and goes to get me different clothes. I get a shower to help me and I shiver cleaning up after I get dressed I walk into my room. Zoe hands me two advil and I take them before climbing into bed.

"Thank you Zoe."

"You're welcome Joe sleep well."

I yawn as she shuts off the lights and I curl farther into my blanket falling asleep.

—————————————————————————————————————————-----------------------------Woah so that happened lol

~Queen

Dedicated to: cupofno thank you so much for all your support in everything I do. You always manage to make me feel better I love you bae thank you. :*