Our love isn't that weak

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, your man shot me but gladly I dodged or else your Daniel would've died." He spoke while caressing his wound with the other arm and I didn't feel anything. I couldn't care less about his problems and only wanted to know what happened next.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You showed him some marks and he believed you? huh! Our love isn't that weak." I spoke and stood while walking in his direction.

"Sadly, he went to his fiancé afterwards. So, I don't know how strong you love actually is." He spoke and my eyes went wide as I couldn't believe my ears. Lee would never do that to, he won't get back with his ex, the one who shattered him into pieces.

"You are just another guy in his life. Please understand it, that no one can love you more than me, Jordan." He spoke and suddenly his sarcastic voice became soft and he walked in my direction with careful steps.

I couldn't move my body as I watched him walk towards me and he suddenly hugged me; I recalled how Lee treated me while throwing me out of the house and tears began rolling down my eyes, I cried horribly and fell on the floor as I couldn't control myself anymore, while he was still hugging me tightly not letting go of me that made me weak even more.

The pain I went through last night was enormous and when my body contacted to some kind of warmth I melted instantly. He caressed my back and I grabbed his hand while crying terrifically, my noisy cried filled the room and he kept on shushing me that it's gonna be okay.

I don't know how much time it took for me to come back to my sense as only Lee's face and words kept on ruining my brain over and over again, I never imagined a life without him and parting was something that destroys me. If its not Lee then its no one else.

Even if everything ended at least I can hold onto those beautiful memories but I won't give up without trying. I can't believe others and that wasn't how I built my home, it wasn't made of paper and I gave my blood, sweat and tears for a fruitful relationship that can't be destroyed or burned into ashes.

"Get away from me" I wiped my tears and pushed him back as I gained consciousness coming back to my senses and he fell on the floor. In no world I would be dating this guy who played God knows how many tricks to lure me in his trap.

"I love Lee, I'm madly in love with him." I stood up abruptly and attempted to walk outside but his hands stopped me, I didn't think about anything else as I wanted to be with Lee until I clear things up.

"If only you chose me, it would've ended right here. But you wrote his death with your own hands." He spoke and I jerked his hands off not knowing what he actually meant.

If Lee's with Jasmine, then.................. how does he know about Lee's fiancé? Are they planning something against Lee, together? I ran outside with all my might towards the mansion until I drained out of energy.

My heartbeat was pacing and I couldn't breathe as my home wasn't anywhere near his mansion. Gladly I found a taxi with loads of struggle and we drove off to Lee's mansion. I stood right in front of the mansion but the guard didn't let me in.

I begged or else something bad would happen to Lee while we are wasting time here, I shouted Lee's name but got no response until Cole showed up and ordered them to open the door.

"Where's Lee?" I asked holding his hands in a hurry with a worried expression and he looked at me with sympathy because of what happened last night.

"In his room" he said and both of us heard a gun shot making us run towards his room quickly. The only thing I was scared about was happening and I didn't know what to do. I moved my body quickly and we reached in front of Lee's door.

Cole took his gun out from his back and gave the other gun to me taking it from the guard on the way. He kicked the door wide open and we saw Jasmine pointing his gun at Lee's forehead, I checked his whole body to see any wounds but found nothing.

My eyes soon landed on Damond who got shot on his same leg once again and I saw blood trickling out of his body. I screamed not knowing what to do next and attempted to walk inside.

"Hold it, or you'll lose him for good." She spoke and I clenched my fists in anger.

"Weren't you in love with him? He's yours now, then why cause a ruckus?" I spoke while looking her in the eye, if Lee was all she ever wanted then she got her wish fulfilled, why would she be aiming at him? It only made me sure that my intuition about her was right and she never wanted Lee in the first place.

"You are here to take him from me, if he's not mine then you can't have him either." she spoke and I scoffed as she still wasn't giving up on her role.

"Why are you here? You should leave Jordan." Lee spoke and my eyes started tearing up as he took my name. I looked at him with all the love I have while he was staring at my eyes that were walking along with my shattered dreams inside.

"Our love isn't that weak, even if you kick me out. I'm never gonna leave you, I love you, Lee. There's no Jordan without a Lee" I spoke and took a step in his direction without much of a movement as I didn't want her to harm my Lee.

"I know it's Daniel and Jasmine's plan to part us, I knew you would never believe that I would cheat on you." I spoke again and he peered down on the floor.

He didn't leave me on purpose but something was behind his actions, probably they forced him to................

"Screw your love, youweren't able to complete one single task, Lee. Say bye to your love now" shespoke and..........................................