The sex

Warning- 18+ (If you know you know) Can skip this part but I'm sure as hell we were waiting for it desperately, heh! 

Jordan-

Lee left me in the doctor's cabin and stood beside me, I was getting uncomfortable because I had just encountered my man sleeping with him.

"You shouldn't blame Lee." He said and I ignored him not bothering to believe another word coming out of his mouth.

"He woke up, and forgot everything instead kept on recalling what was missing in his room. I could sense it; he was talking about you and I never saw him this miserable." He said and I looked at him trying the understand the situation.

"I should've stopped him as I was aware that he is imagining you, but I couldn't. He is a complete wreck without you." he spoke again and I couldn't believe my ears.

"That's between us, mind your own business." I said turning my back towards him, I was processing everything and got really scared because it was about Lee's psychological situation.

"It's my business if he's going to kill himself at the cemetery." Cole stood up looking at me with disgust and my eyes went wide in shock.

"What? W- what are you saying?" I turned towards him in shock.

"Yeah! He was attempting suicide, if I hadn't reached on time, he would've fucking died because of you. So, don't you dare think he might cheat on you." he said and it shook my insides knowing something must've happened to Lee because of my foolishness.

Cole was explaining things to fix everything between us and I got to know that he is definitely mad in love with Lee, he is trying to give up his love in order to save him, I always thought of him as a jealous jerk but he cared about Lee so much more than jealousy, enough to let him go for his happiness.

"I know he can't be mine; I know he is madly in love with you and all I can do is let him find his happiness and his happiness is you, Jordan." He said and placed his hand on my shoulder patting it slightly.

I could see the pain in his eyes as he was making such a huge sacrifice for Lee, I was always aware about Cole's feelings for Lee but never thought that they were so deep and overwhelming.

"Please make him happy, he's lost so many things and I don't want him losing himself because of a jerk like you." he spoke again but I didn't feel upset as he cursed me. I couldn't utter the courage to speak anything because of the way he expressed his emotions that led me to great shock.

"Why are you doing this?" I said while standing up as Clark was done with his work, he was silently listening to our conversation while treating my wound which had almost healed.

"For the same reason I moved aside, his love for you is unconditional even though he can't say it directly he still loves you." Clark spoke in between, I was also aware about his feelings for me but he never really approached me probably accepted the truth that I can't feel anything for him.

Cole patted on my back while Clark gave me a warm smile and I walked out of room, I felt the rush of several emotions for doubting Lee, leaving him alone in despair, blaming him for something he didn't do. I was so devastated at myself that it was hard for me to forgive myself. Lee's mental health is important for me and I can't act immature, he loves me and I don't have to wait for him to spell everything out. I'll heal all his wounds and stay with him forever.

I walked outside and he was standing there waiting for me, his face was filled with worries but smiled immediately after looking at me, he came running in my direction an both of us walked together in the room.