I never stopped loving you

Start from the beginning

I took a shower not even noticing the time as it was still dark and came out within a few minutes. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked towards the head of the bed.

I heard a voice and realized that my phone was ringing, I ignored it for the first time but it made me wonder who was calling me at this time. It piqued my attention even more when it rang for the second time and I picked it up as it might me someone from my company.

"Hello?" I spoke while wiping excess water out of my head.

"Sir, it's a disaster over here, the clothes that were going to be printed are all messed up." My secretary spoke panicking and I sighed loudly.

"Where's the manager? Can't you see the time?" I spoke in a high pitch voice but came back to normal in an instant as Lee was sleeping and I didn't want to interrupt him from his peace. I walked towards the window and then gave it a thought if I should go or not.

"Sir, the manager's not picking up and even if he did, I'm afraid he won't be able to handle the crisis." She spoke and I had no other option than to move my sleepy body to L'humanit'e.

"Okay! I'm coming." I spoke and wore something from Lee's closet. He was sleeping soundly and I chose not to wake him up so, I hurriedly walked out of the room picking my things up.

"Sir, Mr. Lee would be asking for you, you can't go." A subordinate spoke who was standing outside our room and I glared at him. Everyone here knows that Lee would be furious if I leave without telling him and what about my business?

"If he wakes up tell him, I have some important business at my company, he should worry." I spoke and dialed my secretary's contact to know for updates. If something goes wrong the whole place might be on fire and that was the main thing, I was afraid of.

I walked towards the parking and grabbed a key from the guard who was also looking at me with weird eyes but chose not to speak anything as I was in a hurry. I realized Lee might actually be worried about me so I chose to call Damond in order to guard me and reduce the tension that might grow in Lee's mind.

He came running towards me although couldn't run fast because of his wound but he seemed fine and he was one of the men I trusted the most. Even at this point of time he wasn't sleepy at all and was right before me in minutes.

"Sir, I'll drive." He spoke and I refused in an instant as he was just there to accompany me and nothing else.

"No, mind your wound." I spoke and sat in the driver's seat. I wasn't his boss and he doesn't have to drive me around, I would prefer going alone but Lee is an immature kid who would grow angry at things like this worrying about me as his enemies might attack me at any point.

"But-------" he still wanted to debate but I had no time for him and chose to shush him so that I can drive peacefully. Both of us sat down while he was still on duty and didn't even bend his back or relax in any manner.

I drove exceptionally fast and reached there in no time, I got down from the car and ran towards the area where all the machines are situated at. Damond followed me with whatever strength he had and both of us entered inside the area.

It seemed fine and nothing was out of order making my nerves pulse in anger. I literally ran here and this is what I get in the middle of the night? I ran towards my office and saw the bitch who ruined my sleep sitting with her hands folded and I senses nervousness around her.

"Why the fuck did you call me?" I yelled at her because this stunt she pulled made me really angry.

"I'm sorry sir, I--- I was forced to......" she spoke and I looked at her who was now shaking in terror. It was fishy and I looked around in attempt to find something unusual.

"Who made you do that?" I spoke leaning down growing nearer to her face to look intimidating, at least I could learn this from the mafia to get answers out of someone like this.

"Sir, s--- sir it's d--- d---- Daniel............" she spoke and closed her eyes as everyone here knew that I didn't want his name to be taken in my company. Everyone here knew that Daniel was the man I hated since he left me and they were also aware about our relationship.

I looked around in search of him as he might be here in the building and he tried this to call me here so that he could talk to me as it was obvious that he doesn't have the audacity to talk in front of Lee.

I'm surprised for real that Lee left him alive in the first place and even if he did, Daniel still have the nerve to call me like this? Lee didn't focus at him much, did he? Was Lee genuinely vulnerable after meeting my ex-boyfriend?

"Jordan..." I heard a voice and turned towards it knowing it remarkably well that it was Daniel. I wasn't a bit shock to see him but still felt my anger rising and he attempted to move towards me but gladly Damond stopped him.

I'm whipped for the instincts of these mafia's they know it too well that I don't want to be around this guy who just ruined my night. Damond glared at him and took his gun out in an instant aiming it at Daniel's head.

"Leave him, let's go." I spoke and moved towards the exit ignoring the guy who came back after ages and is now going to chase me like hell and Damond dropped his gun.

"Jordan... please listen to me at least, I beg of you." he spoke again pleading in front of me as I attempted to walk past him and Damond followed me. I wanted to know why he left me like I was nothing and why he's now back but showing interest would only give him false hope that I can be back with him and this was something I never wanted.

"I have no curiosity left to listen to you." I spoke as my steps halted but I began walking again not minding him anymore.

"I left because I was forced to." He spoke and that piqued my interest making me stop and turn towards him. I looked at his eyes to find the amount of truth he speaks from that ugly mouth of his.

"Yeah! I bet you were." I spoke not believing what he said and placed my hands at the back. Daniel stood up from the ground and walked towards me and for a short while I started accepting it what he just said as true.

"Leave us alone" I spoke and Damond looked at me as if I was about to cheat on Lee, it wasn't possible but I just wanted to talk and get I over with so that Damond doesn't bother me anymore.

"Sir, are you sure?" Damond spoke still confirming if I'm okay alone and my secretary left in an instant as she didn't like the situation, she was in to begin with.

"Yes, leave us, we need to have a chat." I looked at Daniel who stood right before me and Damond chose to leave while bowing in front of me.

"I never stopped loving you, your mom's sister made me do this." He spoke and my eyes went wide after listening to him.

It was hard for me to believe but it felt true and disturbing as he spoke about my aunt. A new truth was about to come in light and I wasn't prepared for it yet.