(Y/N): That won't work!

I tried to cut Jiren, but he blocked each swing of my blade. I brought my blade back and quickly pointed my other hand at Jiren and launched a ki blast at him. He powered through the blast and bashed me with his shoulder, knocking me away. I stabbed my blade into the ground to stop me in my place. I saw Jiren dashing right at me. I quickly kicked him away. I got my blade out of the ground. I pointed it at Jiren.

(Y/N): After giving it some thought... I think I wanted to be like you.

Jiren: Be like me?

(Y/N): Yeah. I wanted to be powerful, strong, not needing to rely on others... But you helped me realize that I never want to live like that.

Jiren: Do you really want to have to rely on others?

(Y/N): It's nice to have people you can always trust, no matter what happens. I have people that I trust and I know they trust me back.

Jiren: That won't last forever. I thought the same at a time, but I learned from that mistake.

(Y/N): ...Now I've really made up my mind. I'd rather stay in Goki's and Vegeta's shadow if it means I don't end up like you.

I brought one of my hands back and a ball of greenish blue ki appeared in that hand. I brought my other hand at the ball and started to put more ki into it.

(Y/N): Final Shine Kamehame...

Jiren got mad at me and launched several balls of ki at me. I dodged them, making the balls crash into the arena, covering the area in smoke. I ran out of the smoke, still charging up my attack. I started to run straight at Jiren. Jiren tried to kick me, but I blocked his kick with my shoulder. I smirked as I wrapped my tail around his leg.

(Y/N): HA x100!!

I threw my hands forward and launched the greenish blue blast right at Jiren in his face. Blue sparks of energy started to go everywhere around the arena. I stopped my blast and took a deep breath. I put a lot into that attack. I looked forward and saw Jiren and he looks kind of dazed actually. His outfit got torn up in some places.

(Y/N): Looks like I did some major damage to you. I hope you don't care for your outfit as much as Toppo.

Jiren got mad at me. He punched my stomach really hard, making me gasp out. He grabbed me by my tail and started to spin me around. I crashed into some rubble.

(Y/N): I'm impressed that you're still standing after that attack, but I'm still going to beat your ass!

I started to scream out as I started to charge up as much as possible. I'm going to hit Jiren with absolutely everything I can. I dashed forward at Jiren. I threw my fist forward and a golden dragon covered my body. Jiren put his arms up to block. I punched his arms as the force pushed him back. I kept going forward and tried to punch through his guard. I was pushing Jiren all over the arena, crashing him through rocks.

(Y/N): DRAGON!!!

I kicked Jiren forward, making him crash into the giant pillar in the middle. I dashed forward at him and kicked him again, kicking him through the pillar. I dashed through the pillar and punched Jiren down. He crashed into the ground and I quickly fell down to finish him.

(Y/N): FIST!!!

The golden dragon let out a loud roar as it's body surrounded the arena. I punched down at Jiren as hard as I could. The dragon started to glow before disappearing. I went down to one knee and started to breath heavily. I looked down at Jiren. He let out a groan as some of his blood came out of his mouth. He managed to stand up and wiped his mouth.

Jiren: You are very impressive. You saiyans continue to get more fascinating. That attack was quite the strong one. I never had to use so much of my power to defend from an attack before.

(Y/N): Heh... You're damn right. Not so high and mighty now are you?

Jiren: It's over.

Jiren punched me in the gut. He put his other hand in front of me face and launched a large ki blast directly at my face. I started to scream out in pain as I was launched back. I was quickly flying towards the edge of the ring. I felt someone grab onto me. I looked up and saw Goki was the one holding me in her arms.

Goki: You did amazing out there. Your timeline would be proud.

She smiled at me. I couldn't help but to smile back at her as I went down to my base form. She landed on the ground and put me down on my back.

Goki: Let me handle this from now on. You deserve some rest.

She powered up into Super Saiyan Blue. I chuckled to myself. I actually completely forgot for a moment that I am fighting for the survival of my universe. It will be fine though. I have Goki and Vegeta to help fight for the protection of our universe with me. I took a few more deep breaths.

(Y/N): Make sure to give him hell. I know I did.

Grand Priest: Toppo of the eleventh universe has been eliminated!

I looked over at the bleachers and saw Toppo sitting in them. I saw Vegeta jump over to me and Goki. He's in his base form.

Vegeta: Let's take Jiren down once and for all!

(Y/N): I see you just got done dealing with Toppo.

Vegeta scoffed as he screamed out, powering up into his new form, his hair going a dark blue color and his muscles growing a bit in size.

(Goki's POV)

Me and Vegeta dashed at Jiren. He has taken a lot of damage thanks to (Y/N)'s efforts and I'm not going to waste this opportunity he gave us to win. Vegeta dashed forward as his hand got covered with a dark blue ki. He punched at Jiren, but he blocked his attack. I tried to punch Jiren, but he also blocked my attack. Me and Vegeta started to fire blasts at him. Jiren made a barrier around himself to protect himself from our attacks.

Goki: Kaio-Ken!

A red aura surrounded me as I tried to break through Jiren's barrier. Vegeta put more energy into his beam too, but it wasn't making Jiren budge in the slightest. I saw a third beam clash with Jiren's barrier. I looked over and saw (Y/N) was the one shooting it, still in his base form.

Jiren: ARGH!!!

Jiren yelled out as a bunch of pressure came from his body, destroying our blasts. A bunch of attacks hit me and Vegeta at once, making us fly back and land next to (Y/N). Me and Vegeta went down to base form and tried to stand up.

Vegeta: Looks like Jiren isn't messing around anymore.

Goki: Yeah... I felt it.

Jiren: I will finish this now!

Jiren launched a very large blast at me, Vegeta, and (Y/N). I tried to get up to get out of the way, but I didn't have enough energy to do so in time. (Y/N) stepped forward and put his arms up to protect me and Vegeta.

Goki: (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Hey... This is the least I can do for you.

I tried to get to (Y/N), but the blast hit (Y/N). I can hear him screaming out in pain as a large light made me close my eyes. After the light disappeared, I opened my eyes and saw (Y/N) unconscious in front of me, blood coming from his body. I can still feel a faint ki presence from him. I let out a sigh of relief.

Jiren: Who shall be the next to fall?

I got mad looking at Jiren. Vegeta grunted as he stood up. He held onto his arm and looked at Jiren.

Vegeta: You think I'm not going to go down without a fight?

(Chapter 54 end)