Hating him for now

Start from the beginning

I was done taking shower and couldn't hear any sound, maybe he was gone while getting angry at me. I could go out and change into something before he catches me. Everything was sorted and I wrapped a towel around my torso and opened the door.

I, at first slowly extended my face out to see if he's there or not and then took a step outside the bathroom, gladly he wasn't there or else I would have to sit in bathroom for a long time. I slowly moved towards his wardrobe and opened the door in calm. He wasn't here and I could roam as per my wish now.

I felt someone tapping on my back and I turned realizing I was fooled easily in addition to blaming all the demons that made me seduce him earlier. Ugh, I shouldn't have done that. I saw him giving me an evil smile and he quickly took a step in my direction. I gulped in fear as he continued walking until I had no place to move, he wrapped his hands around me and picked me up in his arms while rushing towards the bed.

"What are you doing?" I said and punched him on his chest asking him to put me down.

"What were you doing?" he said again speaking with an evil smile on his good for nothing face.

"Ugh." I said but eventually closed my mouth not knowing what to say.

"Ugh." He spoke mimicking me as if this situation seemed to be really hilarious for him.

He sat on the bed while I was on his lap, he still made sure of my wound by not throwing me on the bed, that would be ruthless. At least he has some common sense left, he lied on the bed and I came along with him, I didn't know the game would turn into a horror movie.

He was focusing on my lips while I was looking everywhere but at him. He cupped my face with both of his hand while the droplets from my hair were falling on his forehead as my wet body touched his. I was barely controlling myself and could see my anger vanishing into thin air as my chest landed on him.

I stroked my hair backwards in nervousness but somehow gave him the wrong signal and he grabbed my hand.

"Let them fall on your forehead, you look cute that way." He said while fixing them again and they again started shredding the remaining water left in them. He was definitely a weird psycho.

He grabbed my shoulder from behind and pushed me even closer, my face was right above his and I could feel his hands started going upwards towards my wet hair, he kissed me but I didn't open my mouth as I wanted to be angry at him, he bit my lips and I opened my mouth in pain while he took the opportunity and slid his tongue inside.

He started sucking my lips and I couldn't stop him this time because holding myself back seemed impossible so how was I supposed to stop him. I quit frowning and gave in as I responded back when he sucked my lips. Both of us started moving in rhythm and I broke this kiss while panting loudly in order to grasp some air but eventually found my lips onto his again, he wasn't stopping and continued sucking my lips.

In no time he was making marks on my neck and I dig my nails on his shoulder in pleasure but soon realized his hands are now on my butt and he was non-stop squeezing them. I was wearing a towel and that was it, one wrong move and I'm gone, I would be exposed to no end and I moved back, he looked at me while opening his eyes. He was definitely into it; he didn't speak for a while realizing his favorite food was taken away from him and was dumbfounded. I simply stared at him while panting and bit my lower lip in nervousness and looked in his eyes.

I felt agony in my back suddenly and closed my eyes immediately to suppress the pain, probably from leaning down for a longer period of time but couldn't say a word, even if my mind and soul wanted it, my body was saying otherwise.

"Let's get ready, we have so many places to go." He finally broke the silence and got up while picking my up in his arms. He still made sure I wasn't lying on my back and help me stand on the floor. He came closer and kissed my forehead while giving me a soothing smile.

"Here, you can wear them. It's suitable for going to the cemetery." He said while finding something from his wardrobe and handed over a new suit to me.

I was shocked at his behavior as he wasn't hungry for sex nor did he force me to do anything. I smiled back at him while scratching my head not understanding what was going on.

"Don't—don't do that" he said and I again looked at him.

"Don't do what?" I asked not having the foggiest idea of what he meant.

"Ju--- just, th---that. Don't do that." He said nervously and gulped. He quickly turned around and rushed towards the bathroom. Why was he acting strange?

"Don't do what?" I said in a low voice to myself, what have I done now? I turned around and started wearing clothes in confusion while he was taking a shower, I needed someone to treat my wound and I went into doctor's cabin.

Lee-

"Where is Jordan?" I asked after coming out of shower and called one of my underlings as I saw the room empty.

"Sir, he's gone to see Clark." He said and I looked around.

"Why did he leave his shirt here?" I said to myself after finding his shirt on the bed. I couldn't imagine him going to see another guy and that too naked. I clenched my fists in anger and gritted my teeth.