mnet asian music award

Start from the beginning

"best dance performance, solo."

hana inhaled deeply as she was rooting for this award to be won. she was nominated for this category but her competitors have really high chance of winning too. 

"eomma, you're gonna win," hye-joon said. 

hana chuckled and shook her head, "let's not hope too much." 

after the nominees were announced, the announcers were getting ready to announce the winner. hana squeezed her fist as she calm herself down. 

"winner of best dance performance is..."

"none other than,"

"hana!" 

the dome was filled with cheers immediately. hana exhaled in relief as she stood up along with the other idols who were clapping for her. hana smiled and bowed to the other idols before walking towards the stage to get her trophy. 

after getting her trophy, she walked near to the microphone. the audience's cheer slowly fades when hana was looking at the camera already. 

"hello, everyone and good evening," hana greeted. 

response was positive cheers. 

hana grinned, "since this award is for best dance performance, i would like to give a big shout out to my performance directors and the choreographers. my dancers and all."

"all my staff who participate in making sure i did the best performance. i want to thank the fans for your votes and also to mama. thank you for giving me this opportunity to once more, hold the title of the best dance performance for female soloists." 

"i'll take this award as my motivation to continue being consistent in my dance performance in the future. i hope you guys will enjoy my performance later on. thank you, everyone!" 

the dome was once more filled with thunderous cheers from hana's loyal and passionate fans. 

hana left the stage and met manager kim on the floor. she gave the trophy to manager kim before heading back to her seat together with the other idols. 

🤎🤎🤎

"alright everyone! gather around for the cheer!" 

hye-joon and the other dancers gathered together with hana.

"alright. this is our first major performance after the hiatus. we need to show them who owns the stage. i know it feels really boasting but it boosts our emotions and our motivation." 

"yeah, 'cause we definitely own the stage," one of hana's dancers said. 

it was agreed by the other dancers too, hyping the vibe. 

hana chuckled, "alright, guys. let's do the cheers."

they put their hands together at the centre, "in one, two, three, love line!" 

every time they do a cheer, they will cheer the name of the album that hana had just recently released. for example, now, hana just released a full album called, love line. 

"alright! let's rock the stage!" hana shouted, cheered by the other dancers. 

"alright, go to your stations!" their performance director instructed. 

"hye-joon, do your best. enjyo the stage," hana said to her son. 

hye-joon nodded, "i will. take care, okay eomma?" 

hana smiled and nodded "go."

hye-joon walked towards his station. hana and hye-joon go to the stage through a different elevator. hye-joon will be performing first. hana later on.