- part 4

- 1st Person

- 1st Person

Upon waking up to a numerous pair of eyes on my figure was not what I was expecting. My figure shook slightly, as I looked anywhere but the eyes that I knew held curiosity of me. I looked down to the floor as I felt something scratching at my throat, causing a cough to come out of my throat.

"So uh.... who are all of you?" I asked, looking down at my lap, not daring to make eye contact with the people in the room. I looked at my lap under the silken, fluffy blanket that gave me warmth in the cold night I had just went through.

"Who are you..?" I repeated my question once again, as I looked up after a sudden sense of aggressiveness. One that I couldn't necessarily control. I bared my teeth behind my mouth, ready to bite anyone who would get too close to contact. I do not like humans touching me. It gives me.. flashbacks..

I felt my long, spiky ears flatten behind my head as I surveyed the people around me.

There was one with a black gi, with black hair. Wow, isn't that ironic? I have a feeling he was the person I had named 'Rock'. It was just a gut feeling.

The one standing next to him had bleached blonde hair that stuck up straight. He had a white gi on, and he had dull looking eyes, nothing like Lur's eyes, though I knew they held a deep mysterious secret behind them.

The one on the other side of Rock was the porcupine hair I had pulled out of the sand, wearing a red gi. I calmed down a little bit as I knew that if he were to attack me, I could easily outrun him.

I then looked over to a familiar looking person with his blue gi, his brown, somewhat curly hair and the slit in his eyrbrow. The one I chose to protect. I am safe here.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I felt my sharp, lean ears go back to their original spot. "I am terribly sorry for being aggressive.. it is just instincts I suppose, but I am truly curious of who you all are." I claimed, holding a hand to my chest in sincerity.

"Oh well then- I am Jay! And this is Cole! This is Kai and this is Zane! Hopefully you can remember our names though.." The blue one- I mean Jay proclaimed, pointing at himself, the black one, then the red one, and finally the red one.

"Very well then. It is nice to meet you all, although I can't help but question where I am.." I mumbled before standing up shakily as my knees wobbled like a newborn deer on ice, ready to explore the new world.

"You are in the Destiny's bounty. Safe from the Serpentine." Zane, the white one, replied to me, as he hushled over to shake my hand, but I didn't hold me hand out as I felt a sense of deja vu rush through me.

"Do you perhaps know an old man..? He has a long beard. Oh! And he has a bamboo stick that he holds. Is he anywhere in this 'Destiny's Bounty' you speak of?"