"No Romero, you can't just get rid of me like that. I know you still love me, don't tell me you didn't feel anything after the kiss this morni...My brain ignored every other words she said and captured the most alluring one and without thinking my lips decided to work on its own accord. "W.what?" The little whisper caused them to bring their attention towards me.

"Andrea" his eyes widened in shock and terror. Did I hear her right?

"Teesoro listen t.there's an explanation for... Not wanting to listen any further I picked on my toes and ran out with him yelling my name.

There was only one thing that could get me to cry like this, the death of my parents. I never expected any other thing to trigger my emotions badly but this?....

I got to my usual spot in the large field and broke into a loud sob. I didn't know what to feel at the moment; hurt, anger, sadness... My heart and brain were messed up.

I didn't have any right to be angry cause I'm not his girlfriend and for all I know this may be a one sided love but still I expected a little bit of loyalty. We may not be official but I'm the one he's been with, i gave him myself an... I shut my eyes to control the heavy flow of tears but as usual it proved its supreme power over me.

I shouldn't jump into conclusion just yet cause I hate to admit it but I trust Romero with everything in me, I strongly believe he isn't the kind of guy that will go around playing with a girl's body and then dump her when he feels like it but yet i still can't get over the fact that he kissed someone else and of all people his ex.

Is this the pain that comes with loving someone? Cause what I feel deep in my heart can't be described

"Andrea" I heard him call and I felt his presence behind me. The mere thought of the image of him kissing her only caused my eyes to bleed profusely.

"Andrea I'm sorry, I.I promise there's a valid explanation for what you heard" I didn't know what hurt more; the pain in his voice or the pain I'm feeling after what i heard.

I bit my lip to hold in my sob but it didn't just work out. "Angel please don't cry. If you want you can slap me, hit me, yell at me, do whatever but don't cry because of me" he wrapped his arm around my waist and buried his face in my neck. His words and contact with my body was not helping my situation.

"Romero please.... I managed to speak out and being who he is he respected my pleas.

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to listen to my explanation right now and i respect that but you'll have stop crying else I wouldn't leave you" the more he spoke the more my eyes bled.

Finally I turned around to face him and the look on his face broke my heart further. His blue eyes were surrounded with gloominess and unshed tears but why?

"Why did you do it Romero, I..I understand we aren't in a relationship but the least i expected from you is this" my words rolled out in a broken whisper.

He sighed and ran his fingers in his curls. "I'm sorry Andrea, I'm sorry you had to find out that way" he tore his face away so I couldn't see his face.

"So it did happen?" I expected an explanation that will ease the pain in my heart but his admission only tore me apart.

"Yes" using the back of my palm I wiped my eyes. "I think i should go" i mumbled and turned to leave but he held me back

"Tesoro wait" i struggled to get out of his grip but they were stronger than I thought. "Romero please let me go"

"I thought you trusted me huh?" He forcefully pulled me into his body and an icy look took over the gloomy shade that was swimming at the shore of his eyes and I wouldn't deny the little shivers that ran up my blood.

"I trust you Romero but what do you expect from me after hearing your confession. You didn't try to deny it neither did you try to exp....

"I know what I did was wrong but why does it matter if I explain my actions to you" his question struck like thunder in my head. He is right, i know I love him but he doesn't and we aren't in a relationship so why does it matter if he explains or not.

"Yh, right it shouldn't matter but I deserve a little bit of respect Romero for the fact I gave myself to you" I muttered.

"Please let me go" I tried pulling out of his grip but my stubborness only made him tighten his hold.

"Romero.... "Don't be stubborn Andrea. Are you really clueless or you are just trying to act dumb" the annoyance in his voice pissed me off. I'm the only one who has the right to be mad here

"Hey don't get angry, I'm the only one supposed to be angry and what do you mean by that question?"

"I didn't kiss Juanita, she was the one who kissed me" he confessed and for some reason I felt a bit of relief but I still needed a bit more of assurance.

His eyes held sincerity but it wasn't enough to assure me. "And you let her kiss... "No Andrea, the moment she placed her lips on mine I pushed away cause I knew it was wrong" he whispered while staring into my eyes.

"W..why was it wrong Romero, she's your ex and you aren't in a relationship so there was nothing.. A deep chuckle rumbled out his chest and the vibrating goodness of the deep sound caused my feet to turn cold.

"You really love playing games hmm?" I didn't reply and just stared at him. "Alright I'll tell you why it was wrong. It's because I love someone else"

"W..what?" I searched his eyes to see if he was joking but he wasn't, seriousness was clearly written in his eyes.

"Yes Andrea, I love someone else and Juanita kissing me made me feel horrible, like a cheater and it made me feel unworthy of her, you want to know why?" His voice tuned low and the stare became intense. "W..why?"

"Because she's an Angel, she got a pure soul and an innocent heart so she deserves someone who would take care of her and bring upon her the joy of the world. She's a queen that rules over my heart and deserves to be worshipped till the day I take my last breath.

She's beautiful in and out. And when she smiles i feel the need to put the world at a stop so they can see how amazing the fallen angel is and her laughter? I'll pay billions of currencies to listen to the sound over again for the rest of my life. You want to know who she is Angel?" He leaned in closer and I swear i could feel my heart in my throat.

"Y..yes" a smirk covered his lips and he pulled me further into his body. "Why don't i show you who she is" without giving me a warning he locked our lips together.

All race in my heart came to a stop and my brain journeyed into cloud 9. The kiss was filled with raw passion and sincere emotions. All our words and feelings were spoken into the blissful act.

"I love you Andrea Garcia" he rested his forehead on mine and at that moment my tear gland began its work.

I never had the courage to tell him how I felt because i feared I wouldn't hear those words, the words everyone in love wishes to hear from the one they are in love with.

"Romero" I broke into a sob and latched myself into his body to pour out my tears of excitement.

He said nothing and just embraced me into his comfortable body and intoxicating scent.

When I had gathered myself together I pulled away and cupped his cheek. ''I love too Romero, with all my heart" his charming smile gazed upon his face and he pulled my chin up so he could kiss me.

"I love you more tesoro"