Dabi {Warm hearted}

(fluff/angst)
_______

"Oh? What a nice bar". The group got up in defense looking to see if you had any weapons.

"How did you find this place"? Shigiraki asked which sent shivers down your spine. The known villain was standing right in-front of you.

"I gave it to him don't be alarmed he's...special". Mumbling the last part dabi came down the wooden stairs.

"Dabi you can't bring people or any hero like himself over here, we don't know what he's capable of". Twice was freaking out almost doubling himself out of panic.

"There isn't a problem, go on tell them y/n". Being a hero meant a lot to you but Dabi also meant a lot to you so playing double sides was such a risk for you.

"Uhm Don't tell anyone I'm with a villain, I'll do anything to keep Dabi safe". Surprised by this answer shigiraki gave a slight scoff.

"What does it mean to be a hero to you y/n"? To me? You thought which in this case you didn't think it mattered.

"I'm sorry, we both have a response to that and you might think I'm wrong for your sake so I won't answer". Leaving back to his seat you pulled Dabi out the building.

"Your friends are interesting". He nodded letting you hook onto his arm.

"Why did you come y/n"? He seemed so hurt without making any eye contact with you.

"I came to take you on a real date". Almost laughing of bloody tears you just stood behind.

"I'm serious Dabi". "Sure whatever".

You knew dabi's backstory and who he's family with and to be honest he was rude and disrespectful.

You thought of him as being so argumentative but you guessed he had his reasons and you didn't want to blame him.

"Well come on don't keep me waiting". When you both met it was when you caught hawks and him talking.

From then on he kept an eye on you till almost burning you to ash. Underneath Dabi had pain, a vengeful need and just a broken man overall.

The two of you stayed talking which became a more of a friends relationship the both of you agreed on.

"We're here since we can't be in public". Taking a look at what you did made Dabi wanted to say a few things but couldn't get them out.

"You don't seem like you want to go out like that so I just brought a blanket and food". Sitting down he looked away from you like you didn't notice blood spilling out his eye.

Eating in aching scilence it was finally broken. "I apologize for what your father has done to you touya". Continuing to eat you saw just how much he didn't care.

"I hope my love for you is something you can rely on".

"Why"? Grabbing your hand and setting it on his face he gave you a small smile of tiredness. "I adore you Dabi that it's almost toxic but I really do think that you still have some care in that dead heart even if you don't change".

Making the male stop completely he's never heard you talk about his character.

"You have a right to be so angered but at least you know someone loves you". Pressing a quick kiss to him you moved away.

"Deep down you probably don't feel anything towards me but I'm glad you still spend time with me". Groaning loudly Dabi set you in his arms.

"Shut the hell up and eat...you don't know what I feel about you". Looking up blood
fell on your cheek causing you to just watch him "recover".

;)

                                     _______

Authors Note: I feel pity for this man EDIT: I just published this from the anime oneshot book because I'm moving that book.