Sub! Bakugo&Kirishima {break me.}

A/n POV
Smut
Requested!
_______

"I bet he doesn't fuck you like this does he"? A few nights ago you had let Kirishima stay at your place while your parents were gone. During dinner with your parents Kirishima talked and talk about Bakugo. It made you jealous the way he spoke about it like that, but then again Kirishima was yours, not his.

"Don't give me that face you look so pathetic looking at me like that it's turning me on~". The first time Kirishima ever felt like there was someone above him was with Bakugo or you. Seeing Bakugo like this with his pride swallowed and breaking like a useless doll surprised him.

You were finally angry with the two that standing by wasn't an option anymore. "You like this don't you"? putting your hand around his neck Bakugo should've gotten angry, but he just couldn't.  "Don't hurt him-". Kirishima stopped talking when he saw you pull bakugo into your lips squeezing his neck just a little for him to moan against your tongue.

"Your nothing without me". Pulling away you sat on the edge of the bed. "On your knees both of you". You demanded. The two obeyed every command you had. Not a break nor a quick chance to catch some air. A safeword was all it took for you to stop, but caught up in please you never heard it.

"Ah fuck~ stop teasing me if you know what's good for you". Kirishima tried to contain his moans as you rubbed his cock with your foot.

"You take me so well kiri~ and all those tears mean nothing to me".  Opening his mouth Bakugo waited for instructions pushing his head straight down. His gags interrupted kirishima's begs.

"Damn~". You felt his tongue spill out drool onto your balls sending a cold shiver through your legs.
"You're enjoying this aren't you sucking me off like a needy whore~". He hummed as you held him down causing you to cum without warning and All Kirishima could do is watch his friend gag and swallow like some sex toy.

Pulling him off he stared up at you. "You already looked fucked out". "S-shut up". He mumbled. "I know the drill, don't speak this to a soul". Bakugo layed back slowly bring himself to rest.

"Y/n~".

Desperately trying to get himself off you replaced his hand with yours. "This is all you get". All he wanted was your touch. "You talk so mighty about him until he's completely helpless". Kissing him into submission you made sure to mark him up more than usual. "Cum for me". Letting out his orgasm his body relaxed uncontrollably limp.

Before Kirishima got sentimental you made sure the two were alright. "I'm not mad Kiri I'm glad we got to experience this". You reassured him that he was only for you.

_______
A/n: oh wow I cut it short