bakugo&kirishima {merman?}

A/n POV
Fluff
________

On free days Kirishima would usually join the guys on a day of the arcade but today they decided to just stay in the dorms for a pool day. "Sparkplug if you zap this water I swear". Hell, I'm in with Bakugo on this one, Kirishima thought as he got in the water.

"Hey, you guys there's something in the water"! Mineta pointed out at a green fin. "WHO DID THAT"?! Bakugo yelled.

"Calm down Kaachan it's just a leaf". Deku then stopped as his eyes widened at the thing swimming off. "Don't go looking for it nerd"! He pushed him out of the way. "Tsu, could you see what's down there"? Ochako asked.

"Sure". As she came down she met your eyes. You smiled and tilted your head at her. She waved coming back up. "It's a boy". She said as you came up from the water.

"Aww, he's adorable"! Mina said. The girls swirled around you with questions. "Um, my name is y/n Aizawa". You said swimming onto the stairs of the pool. "Yes and is supposed to be at home right now". You turned toward the tired hero.

"But I wanted to meet your students". You smiled at the students who were very excited to meet you. He looked at the kids who just stared at him. "Alright, I'll be back to get you". You cheered before joking with the other classmates. Everyone was so unique, especially tsu. You felt like you and she was almost the same. "Hi, I'm Kirishima"! Kirishima was surprised to see someone like you. His smile made you feel warm inside.

"Oh and that's bakugo". He pointed at the blond who stared down at you. "Hello"! You smiled but he just turned away. "He's just angry like always". Kirishima continued to introduce you to everyone else before helping you back into the water.

"So you're his son"? He asked. You nodded. "Not actually but I consider him as my father". You said. The two of you got close at the end of the day. It made you sad that you had to head back home.

.

After that day you became close friends with the class and found your way with everyone in UA. You had gotten out of the pool wrapping yourself in a towel and grabbing your stuff.

"Hey y/n me and Bakugo we're gonna go out to the lake today wanna come"? Who were you to say no? Bakugo on the other hand had to be convinced multiple times until he found himself standing with one idiot fishing and the other in the lake.

"Don't accidentally catch y/n"! This was a good idea about going out with them. Bakugo was still himself and Kirishima found a huge fish that almost nearly tried to bite him.

"Bakugo y/n wants you to be his friend". Hearing the word he stared at you peeking from the water. "I'll blow you and this water out this lake". Kirishima quickly gave a thumbs up.

"I think that's a yes".

_______
A/n: This idea just popped up and I was like oh shit wait/ the next one is Aizawa and maybe present mic too