Dom Dabi&hawks {how does it feel?}

A/n POV
Requested!
Smut!
AU: Dabi and hawks are strippers
Warning: mentions of r@pe
_______

"Your staring at him too hard Keigo". The black-haired male said cleaning up the room of the club. "I heard he's also the boss of that big fashion company and a sugar daddy". The blond said eyeing the h/c male down. "He's hot Dabi and you know it".

Getting up he left into his office but stopped at the dirty messed up room. "Sorry, sir we were getting there". You heard as the two strippers slipped passed you to clean.

You sat down texting and setting up appointments. "So sir who's the lucky lady"? Keigo asked placing himself on your desk. You watched as his shorts rode up his thighs. A Femboy stripper? That was new to see.

"No one, it's business work". You replied feeling his hand makes its way to your shoulders. "You are much kinder than the other boss we-". "Keigo that's enough". Dabi said clenching his fists.

It was quiet until you got up. "How about dinner? I'll be waiting for you two". You said grabbing your coat and leaving. The two were confused but decided to take your offer. You knew the situation of this strip club. It angered you that the place had that kind of reputation. Once dressed they saw you waiting in the car. Keigo put himself in front as you drove off with them. "So why take us out? Want sex out of us"? He was curious but not surprised.

"Can I not take my hard workers out for dinner"? You met his eyes in the mirror. "You have nothing to worry about Dabi". Focusing back on the road you pulled up to a restaurant. "You can order what you like". You told them to walk inside after parking.

You sat down as the waiter came by. "The usual Mr.l/n". Your eyes widened and gave her a nod. "Usual? You must come often". Keigo said ordering.
"Oh, he does and is very fond of our sweets". She said writing Dabi's meal up.

"Oh shut up". You mumbled leaning back and observing Dabi's movements. "This old boss of yours". You said causing him to look up.

"How was he like? I didn't get to meet him after I took over". you spoke again. "A bastard"! Dabi said. Keigo was silent and well you wanted to make it comfortable although you needed a view of what happened to them. A rough idea of what they went through played through your head.

"Sorry dabi...". Keigo whispered making eye contact with you. The food came and you waited for her to leave. "Rijou wasn't a good boss at all, touching us without consent and abusing us for his selfish pleasures". He began but Dabi only looked away.

"But you continued to stay? For the money right"? That much was obvious. It was upsetting what people had to do to keep themselves alive. "Why do you care so much? Rich people like you make me sick always stuck up and think they can do whatever they please without a care in the fucking world". You couldn't blame dabi though, the two went through something that traumatized them.

you hated that silence the two would give. It seemed like they were afraid to speak. "Do you have proof"? You asked causing the black haired to look at you in disgust. "You don't believe us? I mean I'm not surprised". Keigo covered his mouth.

"Dabi please let the man talk at least before accusing". He said letting him go.

"There are some cameras we have at the club I don't know if they work but they were thrown away". Keigo finished eating before showing some of the security cam setups around the club.

"That's all I need". You put your head in your palm before taking a sip of your drink. "We've already tried court it's impossible I mean he has people to take care of that". Dabi only talked when something angered him or if his pent-up feelings were ready to come out.

"And what makes you think I don't either"? You felt jokingly offended. "You'd do that for us"? Keigo was shocked. He hadn't seen this kind of gesture since the day a nice guy paid for his drinks. You nodded. "I might have just met you two but I'm not cruel like that and it's fine if you don't trust me". You got up to leave as they followed.

"Alright"! Keigo jumped on you blabbering thank you's. "Let me take you guys home". The whole way there Keigo spoke about themselves as Dabi sat back in his thoughts.

"Right here, thank you, sir". You watched him leave.

"Not getting out". "Thank you". He said.

"Dabi you don't have to make money like this". You said handing him your business card. He hummed leaving you without another word.

________
A/n: this is pt1 because idk and I'm writing something right now so I gotta publish that one.