Mirio {don't let them hear}

A/n POV
Lemon
Chubby reader
_______

Whether it be out in public or just in private he doesn't ever stop messing with you. The blond was very fond of you so when you asked him to come over for the holidays with your parents he couldn't say no. Especially if he had something up his sleeve.

"Ah you must be mirio! Y/n talks a lot about you". Your mother said while messing up your hair. "It's nice to meet you Mr and Mrs.l/n". Shaking their hands the two of you sat down on the couch.

"Dinner will be ready in just a moment". She disappeared into the kitchen. Your dad was always protective of you. Even though you always told him you were ok he still made sure no one got the best of you.

"So what makes you think your good for my son"? He asked taking a sip from the glass of beer and glaring at the taller.

"Well, I like to think I'm trustworthy for him so I want to make sure there's a smile on his face always". He said sliding his hand on your waist. "I wanna provide that best for him". Believe it when Mirio was so serious. "Y/n is a sweet boy very sensitive to a lot of things". Your father added.

"Oh really, I had a notice of that from time to time". The first thing on the coffee table was a book Mirio reached for. "Ohh those are y/n's childhood memories, we keep them there for the holidays for his family". Opening the book you couldn't help to feel ashamed.

"Y/n has always been a chubby baby". Your father pointed to a few pictures of your cheeks swollen and your stomach showing from your shirts. "Right I think that's enough besides I think the food is done"!
Dinner was set down the food and Mirio couldn't stop talking about how good it was.

"So Mirio how is hero work going"? Your father asked. "They are going well I'm taking a break and spending time with a civilian". He said inching his hand between your thighs, palming you right through your jeans. You nearly choked as attention was on you. "Are you ok sweetie"? You nodded continuing to eat as if nothing happened.

"That's good, and I'm glad you're still helping around". She said. Rubbing his hand a bit harder against you, you let out a small whimper.

"Y/n are you sure you're ok? Here drink some water". Your dad poured you some. You kindly took it with a cute innocent smile from the hero. Taking a second glance at your parents you felt the zipper on your pants open.

"I need to use the restroom"! You said getting up and leaving. Mirio gave you an innocent smile as you reached the restroom. Getting in there you looked at yourself in the mirror staring at your stomach.
"Your so cute". You heard as Mirio now stood behind you. "What was that stunt you pulled back there"?! You said getting a small chuckle from him.

"What? I can't just leave my hands off you". Putting his arms around you he set gentle kisses over your neck. "They're waiting for us Mirio s-stop". You pleaded but he didn't stop. He wanted to finish what he started.

"Is everything ok"? Your mom turning the locked knob.

"Yes, ma'am I think he has a stomach ache heh". You covered your mouth but he only pulled your arm away. "I wanna hear you cutie". His low whisper turned you on. "Alright, I'll wrap up the leftovers and get your room ready". You heard her leave.

"Y/n please~". Removing his hard-on from it hold pants he bit down on your shoulder. "Make me feel good"? Taking a hold of his cock you gave it a few strokes before getting down on your knees. "I can't believe you. In the middle of dinner". Pushing his cock towards your lips you opened up for him.

"That's right~ so hot and bothered like this". He leaned his hand on the doorknob and the other on your head. You did look weak and innocent under him. Your face was flushed and teary. He let you go slow and enjoy the moment but quickly remembered you'd been in here long enough.

"M'close~". You sped up your movements on him, circling his thumb on your tip and his other fingers working at your shaft. "Cum Mirio please~".
Looking down on you he reached his high yet he didn't stop. Making sure you swallowed everything he forced you down on his cock.

"Shit~ I hate how perfect you are for me". Getting up he cleaned you guys up. "Unbelievable". He knew tonight would bother you, but if he could just get your mind off it he wouldn't have to see you like this.
He loved every inch of you. You'd thought he wouldn't like the way you look but he did. Your soft stomach and chubby cheeks he loved it all.

"Oh so perfect in everything". He took your lips in his. Kissing and biting your lower lip."You don't ever stop do you"? You came out and saw your mom carrying pillows into your room. "Oh are feeling ok now y/n"? You mumbled a yes and followed her into the room.

"Well, everything is ready for you guys I'm glad you made it Mirio". She hugged the blond before kissing you guys goodnight.

"I love you in all places y/n". He helped remove your clothes and pulled the large shirt over you. "Thank you Mirio".

"Round 2"?

_______

A/n: I love Mirio so much 🤧
I usually rate like lime would be like making out or something then lemon would be just touching like this one ☝️ then smut would be like full-on nsfw so.