Tamaki {your more than enough}

A/n POV
Fluff
Chubby Reader
________

"Y-y/n are you ok in there"? Knocking on your bedroom door you were trying your best to stay under the blankets. Every now and this feeling would come back to you. One minute you were filled with confidence and the next was like all was coming down on you.

"Y/n I'm coming in". The door opened and the soft laughter of amajiki came close, but soon died down.

"Are you alright-". Lifting the covers from your body he saw that you were teared up and biting down on your lip. Tears rolled down your cheeks and the feeling of guilt consumed your body.

"Y/n...what's wrong"? Worry was written on his face seeing you like this. Things went well in the relationship which made him wonder what had happened. Was him? Something he did?

"Do you n-not want to date me no more"? After getting the question out he sighed in relief.

"Does my looks make you uncomfortable"? He understood now it was one of those days. He couldn't blame you for feeling this way. He knew you had insecurities and he made you feel better every chance he got.

He loved the way you looked, spoke, everything.

"Did you tell yourself that"? Wiping the rest of your tears with his shirt you couldn't answer due to the hiccups coming out. Actions speak louder than words he told himself before taking your body onto his arms." I can't tell you how much I love the way you look and I know that I don't have as much confidence as Mirio or Kirishima but I can promise you that you are more than enough". He reassured you in all ways.

"I know to down yourself hurts but I will always be here to make you feel loved". His words made the tears in your eyes fall quicker, there was a calming in your chest that slowed down the crying.

At times when you wanted to feel confident in yourself but just couldn't, he was always there. "If people can't love the way you look then who cares"? Intertwining your hands he took a good look at you once more.

"Everyone's different and I think that you're the most perfect person". He never stuttered around you like he would at school which you knew he was working on.

"I'm sorry you have to deal with this". Laughing it off he considered himself lucky to have someone like you.

"Don't apologize I'll always be here". Sharing a kiss he had a good thought for you.

"How about a date"?

________

A/n: it's short I know and I can't advise shit but I try. Love yourself because you are you and no one could tell you otherwise so don't change yourself because someone wants you to. Do it for yourself❤️