"Difference being, I'm sure Paige would know who the hell they actually were..." I chuckled back, because it was probably true. Paige spent her life listening to music and knew of pretty much every artist that was out there; she would sometimes sing to me when I was upset.

That was one of the things I missed the most. She was the best sister and I missed her more than anything right now.

I would give anything to just have another hug with her. To just hear her voice again. To have another conversation with her. I then remembered back to what I read on the back of the picture a few months ago now;

You're never alone, I'm always there. All my love Paige x

I just wished that was true, because I feel more alone than ever at the moment.

"Well, I'm sure if Paige was still here, she would want you to be happy. Does Jay make you happy?" James asked.

"He makes me feel the happiest I've felt in a long time. He's one of the only people to not care about my past and just love me for who I am..."

"There you go then..." James smiled.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly confused as to what he was going on about.

"Think about it, when was the last time you were happy? Like truly happy?"

"It's been a while now. It was probably the New Year before Paige died!" I shrugged.

"Look, if Jay makes you happy, then don't throw all that away because you want to go through this all on your own!" James said and he was right. I was going to throw everything away because I didn't want to tell Jay where I had gone today.

"Tonight, we're going to take you out and we're going to celebrate in style! What do you say?" Tom said excitedly, as he looked at me with a cheesy grin on his face.

"Sounds like a good idea to me..." I smiled back at him.

"So, celebrating Paige's 23rd birthday the way that she would do. By getting totally smashed..." James laughed.

Paige did enjoy a good party. I remember her 21st birthday; it was one hell of a night. She drank way too much, remembered absolutely nothing the following morning but she knew it had been one hell of a night. And it was always a good laugh. Made me smile whenever she reminded me about it and asked me about what happened.

But it was all good fun.

"It's been a while. And people will finally get to see you out with Jay..." Tom replied.

"Yeah. It has been a while, so we had better make tonight count..." I stated and, with one last look at my sister's grave, we left the graveyard. I was now smiling because I had my brother and my bestfriend with me, which made me realise that everything wasn't as bad as I made it out to be.

You could make a good thing out of something bad. And that's just what we did.

**

"Jay, I'm back..." I shouted through the house as I closed the door behind me, throwing my keys onto the table and kick my shoes off as I walked through the house.

"Where have you been then?" He asked with a smile on his face.

"I went to see Paige..."

"Oh right!" was all he managed to say. I'm guessing he didn't really know what to say since I hadn't really spoken about her with him, other than the night I told him about her and how she died.

But apart from that, I hadn't really mentioned her. It was like she never even existed and was just something that I imagined.

Which wasn't the case.