You explained everything, and by the time you were finished, he was asleep, on your arm. You scooted closer, and hugged him tightly. You immediately fell asleep in his arms, and you swore you saw him smile.

THIS WILL BE UPDATED TOMORROW AT (probably) 3:20!! IM SORRY, IM TIRED

Yo yooo it's the next day PEOPLE
WE ARE BACK IN #1 in the helpmeplease TAG LETS GOO

You awoke to see that Tanjiro was gone. Thank god, because yesterday was embarrasing. You sat up and stretched, earning a few satisfying pops from your back. You looked around and saw Shinobu standing in the doorway with her arms crossed. "Wow. You slept with that Tanjiro boy?" She said with a frown. "No! It's not like that. I...- Well- He suggested moving his bed right next to mine and well- I don't..." You couldn't really find the words you were looking for, so you gave up. Shinobu smiled and laughed, "I know you didn't sleep with him. I was just seeing what you would say." You mentally sighed at that, relieved that she didn't think you did THAT with the boy you just met. You git up from your bed and moved his bed back to its original spot, because it was a bit weird to sleep right next to him.

Shinobu waited as you did your hair, and she topped it off with a butterfly pin. It was (f/c) and (s/f/c) (second fav color) "I ordered you a new uniform, since your old one was tore up. I didn't know what you wanted, so I just went with what I thought would be best." She explained you nodded and looked around for your haori. "Oh yeah, I also ordered you a new haori. It's black, and has a dark red sun on the back. On the bottom there are pink flames, since Tanjiro-kun said he only found you because you were smart enough to use your breathing style to signal for help!" You were a bit offended by that.

WE'RE ALREADY AT 2K WORDS...

time skip cuz im lazy af... THE DAY U GET UR HAORI AND UNIFORM

"Lady Tenshi! Your uniform has arrived! Go try it on!" Shinobu said while rushingly shoving the uniform in your hands. You sighed and walked to the bathroom. You shut the door and threw your clothes off, then slipped the silky clothing on. It was covering your hands, which was honestly nice. (just imagine u in muichiros uniform) You walked out of the bathroom after opening the door and Shinobu practically jumped on you. "It is absolutely gorgeous!" She exclaimed. "You can just wear your haori like Rengoku-san!" You raised your brow. "Who's Rengoku?" Shinobu blinked at you and started yelling at you for not knowing who he was. She eventually grabbed your wrist and ran outside. "Ah! Rengoku!" She said with a satisfied tone. "Oh, hello Lady Kocho!" He shouted, which made you let go of Shinobu's hand and cover your ears. Shinobu grabbed your wrist tightly, making you yelp. "Don't cover your ears!" She scolded. You let your hands fall to your sides, and every time the male would speak, you would wince from how loud he was. After you finished talking to him, you and Shinobu ran into a small male. He had the same uniform as you, same material and everything. He looked you up and down and walked away, brushing you off. Your jaw dropped and you spun around, then ran towards the young hashira. "Sorry to bother you, but-" He glared at you. "If you're going to bother me, just go away, you prick." He said coldly. You glared back and crossed your arms. "Well SORRY that I was trying to be nice and make a new friend my age. Unlike becoming friends with multiple twenty year old men." You said with a scoff. "Tell me about it." He groaned.  'So this is a topic he'll talk to me about, eh? ' You thought with a mental smile. 

You and Muichiro had a small conversation about how there were no kids your guys' age anymore. But before he could walk away you put your hand on his shoulder. "Muichiro, I'll be honest. At first I thought you were a total brat, and a jerk. But now? I think you're a really sweet kid. I enjoyed talking to you today, maybe we can have another conversation sometime. But, my main question is, would you like to become a friend of mine?" You said shyly. His eyes widened just the tiniest bit, and he smiled. 'He smiled! Mission accomplished!' You thought with a smile. "Sure. Why not." He said before walking away. "I MADE A NEW FRIEND!" You cheered while jumping up and down, your sleeves flowing in the wind. "Really? Who?" You heard a voice behind you ask, making you freeze and fall onto your bottom. "A hashira." You said slowly. You heard footsteps getting close, so you quickly got up and ran to Shinobu, since you didn't recognize the voice at all.

The person was chasing you, and you knew. Their footsteps were crazy fast, and they would keep trying to grab you from different angles. You saw Shinobu, and ran faster. Tears formed in your eyes, being chased down was absolutely terrifying. You jumped into Shinobu's arms sobbing, and you clutched her haori tightly as you sobbed into her shoulder. "Tengen! You're scaring her!" Shinobu shouted, then slapped the male named Tengen. He laughed, "That's what I was planning to do!" Shinobu glared at him and walked off while still carrying you bridal style, and you were still crying and sobbing.

She put you down on a chair, but you wouldn't let go. You were shaking really badly, because since Tengen is a shinobi, you could've lost a limb, or your life, if he wasn't playing around. "Shinobu, have you seen- What happened?!" You heard Tanjiro worriedly yell. He sprinted over and asked a million questions, and Shinobu answered each one. "Lady Kocho," Kanao said from behind, "Master Kagaya has summoned you for a meeting." Shinobu pried you off of her and said her farewells, while you were still shaking and crying. Tanjiro slipped his hands underneath your knees, and lifted you up, and you hugged him tightly. "Shhh....It's okay....It's okay..." He reassured. He made it to the room you usually stay in, and sat down on his bed.

"Calm down..." He whispered as he slowly caressed the back of your head. You choked back sobs, still trembling. Tanjiro took off his haori and wrapped you in it, then laid you down. He laid right next to you. He placed butterfly kisses all over your face, making you stop crying. You snuggled up closer to him and locked eyes with him. He smiled and pecked your lips a few times, then kissed you. "Aw!~ Young love!~ Such a wonderful thing!~" You heard a girl say. "Mitsuri shh! They are sleeping." You heard another hushed voice say. "Oops! Sorry. I hope I didn't wake them up.." Mitsuri said. "Even if you did, it wouldn't matter." The male said. "You're right, Obanai-kun." Mitsuri said happily.

Obanai and Mitsuri locked hands and continued down the hallway, flirting and giggling. Tanjiro laughed a bit, surprised that he fooled the couple so easily. But, when he looked away from the doorway, he saw your rested face. You looked fairly peaceful, and the least bit of tired appeared on your face. He blushed and kissed your forehead, then rested his chin on your head. He held you close to his chest, then pulled a blanket over you and him. (not over ur heads)

THATS 3K WORDS. I HAVE LITERAL PROOF.

omg keyboard reveal?? no way *gasp*

SEE THATS MY PROOF 

I COULDVE MADE 3 CHAPTERS FOR MY RENGOKU X READER BUT NO