The girls lead you out of the room with Shinobu following behind, then down the hallway, and into the kitchen. You leaned against the counter and took the apron Shinobu was holding out to you. "Thank you." You said before sliding the loop over your head and tying the belt-ish piece around your waist. You grabbed a pack of udon noodles from the fridge and wobbled over to the pot on the stove that Sumi had filled with water. You turned the stove on and watched the water slowly start to bubble. When the water was boiling, you dumped the noodles into the pot. "How many people will we be feeding?" You asked as you stirred the noodles. "Me, Kiyo, Naho Shinobu, Tanjiro-" "Wait, who's Tanjiro?" You asked, cutting Sumi off. "Oh, he's the boy that saved you!" Sumi explained as you added spices and flavoring into the udon. "Huh. So that's why I'm here." You mumbled as you finished chopping up vegetables. You heard talking from the hallway, and Naho immediately took your arm, making you drop the knife. "What's wrong?!" You asked worriedly as the two other girls grabbed ahold of you. "Tanjiro-san told us to keep you in bed, even when you awoke, because you are badly injured!" Naho explained. "Okay..?" You said with one brow raised. "You must hide!" Kiyo whisper shouted. You sighed and let them hide you under the table. The three girls rushed to the doorway, where Tanjiro and Zenitsu stood. "What's that delicious smell?" Tanjiro asked with a smile. "We are making udon!" The girls said nervously. "Why are you girls nervous?" Tanjiro asked with a frown. "We aren't nervous!" They lied. "Stop lying, just tell me!" Tanjiro demanded. "They hid that girl under that table." Zenitsu said blankly while pointing to the table.

For once, you were actually scared for your life. What would happen if they found you? 'Calm down...The boy named Tanjiro has an amazing sense of smell.. and that Zenitsu boy has amazing hearing...he can probably hear my heart right now..' You thought as you quietly took deep breaths. "Impressive! She just calmed herself down in a matter of seconds." Tanjiro exclaimed while walking over to the table. You slapped your hand over your mouth, even though you knew he knew that you were under there. He lifted up the table cover and you started breathing heavily. "Lady Angel! Make a run for it!" Sumi yelled as Naho and Kiyo dragged you out from under the table. "Wait! She's injured! She shouldn't run!" Tanjiro shouted as the girls grabbed onto you and ran out of the kitchen and down the hallway. Zenitsu took the girls in seconds while Tanjiro tackled you to the ground. "Damn he's fast.." You muttered under your breath. "Thanks." He said with a smirk. "But really, you should rest. Your injuries are pretty bad." He said as he got off of you and helped you up. "Lady Tenshi!" The girls cried out as they ran behind you. Zenitsu had been chasing them. "Lady Tenshi! That boy won't stop chasing us!" Kiyo yelled. "Hey, you pervert! There's no need to chase them anymore! They are obviously afraid of you!" You yelled with your finger inches away from his face. "I'm not a pervert!" He yelled in defense. You took the girls hands, while Kiyo held onto your shirt and onto Tanjiro's hand. "Oh, just a second, I have something.." You said as you let go of their hands and rummaged through your pockets. "Found them!" You exclaimed as you pulled out three hairpins. Each of them had a glossy wisteria flower on them. You clipped them into their hair one by one. "Perfect!" You said happily. "Thank you, Lady Y/N!" They exclaimed.

You took Naho's hand and when you took 'Sumi's' hand, it was rather...rough, and big. "Uhhh....Sumi-" You said as you looked down, but you instead saw Tanjiro's legs. You looked up and saw Tanjiro's blushy face, his eyes wide. "I-I'm so sorry!" You said, your cheeks heating up. "N-No! It's fine. I shouldn't have stood in Sumi's spot!" He said with a guilty smile. He took Sumi's hand and began to walk down the hallway, his hand still in yours. You followed with Naho and Kiyo holding onto you. 'I haven't thanked him yet..' You thought as you looked down at your feet. "Here we are!" He said. Your head shot up and you made eye contact. "Thank you...for this and...for saving me back there.." You said, followed by a light giggle. Before he could respond, you embraced him. His arms immediately wrapped around you, and you wouldn't lie, it was comforting. Tanjiro must've smelt the comfort radiating off of you, because he then said, "Does me hugging you comfort you?" You were a bit shocked, but then nodded. He then pulled away and lead you right back to the bed you awoke in. "I sleep right there," He said as he pointed to the bed next to yours. "But here, let me move it, so then you feel safe even during the night!" He added, then walked to the side of his bed and pushed it against yours. "Thanks.." You said, a blush creeping up your face. He folded over the blanket on your bed, signaling you to get in. You obliged and walked over and laid down. He tucked you in and got into his own bed, then looked at you. "So, Lady Tenshi." He said, trying to spark up a conversation. "Just call me Y/N." You said with a smile. "Y/N.... Got it. Anyways, how did you get in that situation?" He said with a concerned, yet curious look.