Chapter 121.125

Mulai dari awal

    Fortunately, this is not a serious rock climbing class. Jiang Ran has no problem climbing by himself, and he can still help others.

    Xu Yang was probably the most surprising one.

    His movements are flexible and his core strength is also strong. When his fingertips grasped the jagged stone wall, he never accidentally slipped off.

    Jiang Ran looked at Xu Yang, then at Ren Xiayang, and couldn't help but sigh: "What kind of training did you do in the army before? It's not as good as others in business."

    Ren Xiayang tensed his waist and gritted his teeth and said: "There isn't even a mountain on Capital Star. How can the federal army train this kind of thing?"

    "Oh." Jiang Ran grabbed the rock wall with one hand, turned around and looked down, "Then it still won't work."

    Ren Xiayang was irritated, and his face, which was flushed because of holding his breath while climbing, was almost steaming: "Don't compare yourself too much, everyone has their own strengths!"

    Jiang Ran: "Oh?"

    Ren Xiayang: "Although I'm not as good as Mr. Xu in rock climbing, I'm better at food tasting!"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    "Shocking."

    Jiang Ran murmured, "There's even a foodie called food tasting. "

    Ren Xiayang: "..."

    Ren Xiayang was not willing to admit defeat, and started to climb up with all his strength, much faster than before.

    Rock climbing was not difficult for Jiang Ran and Xu Yang, and the rock wall was only a few tens of meters high, so the two of them climbed to the top very quickly.

    Looking back at Zeng Pei, who climbed hard but kept his speed steady, and then at Ren Xiayang, who was chasing after him with gritted teeth, Xu Yang smiled: "You really bullied Ren Xiayang so much. Okay?"

    Jiang Ran took out the water in his backpack and took a sip: "But it's the most effective way to stimulate him, otherwise you have to wait for him to climb to the Year of the Monkey?"

    Many parts of rock climbing are skillful, Ren Xiayang Brute force is not dominant.

    His eyes were fixed on Zeng Pei. Xu Yang and Jiang Ran can't catch up, but he can't fall behind Zeng Pei, can he?

    With this spirit, Ren Xiayang climbed to the top of the rock wall.

    While Jiang Ran leisurely collected the climbing tools such as climbing picks and fixed ropes, Ren Xiayang lay sprawled on the ground.

    Ren Xiayang panted heavily: "I am also very good today!"

    "Yes, congratulations," Jiang Ran packed up his things and gave him a thumbs-up, "Number one from the bottom."

    "Hello!"

    Jiang Wenxue and Jiang Ran did not follow the same path.

    She didn't have a lifetime of experience, didn't know the easiest climbing route recognized by the expedition circles in the ancient earth period, and didn't know much about mountaineering exploration, so when a bodyguard suggested that she might be able to climb up the mountainside by rock climbing, Jiang Wenxue Looking at the smooth stone wall tens of meters high, he subconsciously rejected this proposal.

    And that means new problems.

    The almost vertical drop of K2 is destined to make many places impossible for people to walk.