Chapter 4 - More Masters And More Servants

Start from the beginning

The two teenagers moved back whilst they fought.

Every single connection generated a shockwave, indicating just how powerful those two were. However, the giant was slowly starting to overwhelm the girl.

"Archer"

"Already on it."

From the roof of a building, miles away, Archer could be seen pulling drill shaped arrow.

However, at this moment, "HEY! You forgot to pay this morning, you scammers!"

A certain demon lord joined the fight. How did this happen?

...

Kobayashi came in as usual at night, then left after sobering up. It was at the moment she left that realisation struck Ciel.

"Medea, did that girl pay this morning?"

"Huh, no I don't think so."

She then stared at Rimuru, and under the serious pressure of the gaze, Rimuru surrendered. "Okay okay, fine. I'll just go then." Always picking on me. He wiped an imaginary tear off his cheek and left.

And that was what happened.

...

"Huh." Rin looked at Rimuru confused. Since when did she get here?

"Calad-"

"There's fighting going on? Cool."

"Wait! Arche-"

"-bolg"

Rimuru then proceeded to turn around, only to be met with some sort of projectile right in the face along with the giant. The girl had retreated beforehand, although she was quite surprised since she didn't even sense someone here.

She considered saving him, but that would jeopardise her own safety so she reluctantly backed away.

An explosion soon occurred.

"Ha! Do you think that that arrow would hurt my berserker. Naïve."

"Ha! Why am I involved in this? I just wanted the money."

"Huh."

The debris cleared away to reveal Rimuru standing next to the giant, both perfectly fine. Before anyone could even comprehend what just happened, he made his way to Rin, "hey, enemy master, you forgot to pay me this morning." He pointed his finger at her.

"O-oh um. Sorry, I don't have any money with me. More importantly, how did you survive that? No human could ever leave that unscathed."

"Don't worry about it."

"Rin-san, who is this?" the red-haired teenager asked.

"This is Rimuru, another master, and an owner of a café not too far from here. I guess I forgot to pay him this morning so he came to ask for the money."

Then, the white-haired girl spoke up, "interesting, you must be the master of Caster I presume. To survive that, you're not simple."

"I guess?"

"My names Ilya, what's yours?"

"Rimuru."

"Very well Rimuru, where's your servant?"

"I think still at my café?"

"So you came here to a place with multiple servants without your own? How foolish." She mocked. Three masters and two servants. We're at a disadvantage. "Berserker, we're going. Bye Oni-chan!"