Chapter 3 - Customers?

Start from the beginning

She then gave that order to Ciel, who was the cook. Rimuru was just at the counter, smirking about Rimuru knows what, looking at them both.

Then, a powerful smell permeated through the air.

The alcohol was quite tempting, even to Medea. This smell is sooo good. If I'm not drunk on my master's mana, then I would probably be even more tempted than this. This is actually my first time seeing this beverage. What's this weird looking face doing on the top. Looks ugly. Needless to say, when she told that to Rimuru after, he burst out laughing.

Poor Kobayashi downed the entire glass in one go, and was knocked out straight after. "It was too good. I could get drunk on the smell itself" She said after she sobered up. So she then came quite often after that, although not all the times she was drunk.

All in all, Medea's days were quite peaceful and fulfilling.

Until...

...

One day,

*Ding "-rcher, since when was this place open?"

"Since a week ago, you just failed to notice it."

A girl with twin tails and a red jumper with a cross on it walked in with a taller, tanned man. He had white hair and was dressed really strangely. However, Medea realised who they were straight away, a servant and a master. She looked towards her own master, only to find him slumped on the counter, snoring away. Naturally, a god-like being like Rimuru doesn't have the need to sleep, but he has enabled that feature ever since he arrived in this world. He said to Ciel that it was part of his vacation, the ability to do absolutely nothing at all.

Medea then took a look into the kitchen to find Ciel, only to see her making some strange concoction with red and purple bubbles coming out of it, with headphones on singing to some tune.

"I'm hurtin' babyyy"

She was off in her own world and Medea decided to not interrupt her.

Forget it, I will simply do my job. There is no need to fight as long as they stay peaceful.

So she went up to them and introduced herself.

As she approached, the male immediately looked alarmed. The girl sensed this and communicated in their heads.

"Rin, that's a servant"

"Really, so the owner of this place is a master?"

"Not sure but probably."

"We'll just observe for now. She could be an ally but if she proves dangerous, then we'll discuss afterwards."

"... As you wish."

"But what are they chances that we just happen to meet a servant here. She's even a waiter at a café."

The man just stayed silent. He appeared calm, collected and on guard on the outside, but take a look inside, and you would find a mess. He was currently panicking and in inner turmoil.

What is MEDEA doing here. I knew something was up when a café that didn't exist just... existed. And Medea is here. Shouldn't she be with Souchiro at school. In the original timeline, she was picked up by him after killing her first master. This makes everything so inconvenient, the timeline is already messed up. Is Alaya pulling a prank on me? Am I being MTV pranked?

"Good morning. Here's the menu. Feel free to find yourselves somewhere to sit and call me when you want to order."

Medea respectfully bowed a slight angle and warmly said to them. She handed them two menus and walked to the side.