Yu Dong:

    Tihuadan, what is this?     Wait a minute, "Fourth senior brother is still in seclusion, won't you participate in today's ring?" Yu Dongjun

    's face changed drastically, "We only have him in the middle stage of foundation establishment!"

, "Fifth senior brother, I entered the middle stage of foundation establishment last night."

    Yu Dong was startled.

    Then he saw Yan Yan also nodding his head, raising the sword in his hand, "Middle period."

    Yu Zhuji Early East:

    They all surpassed him? He was less than four months away from the mountain, could it be that they had an epiphany by chance?

    Sitting in a wheelchair, Wei Zhao muttered, "Perhaps Yizhou has reached the most critical moment of comprehension. Let's take the first step. If there is any obstacle in the big competition, let the sixth brother Feijian send a letter to wake him up. Each competition is separated by one hour. In the time it takes to burn the incense, he can reach the ring with half a stick of incense, which is enough."

    Yu Dong heaved a sigh of relief, and it sounded okay.

    After all, entering meditation is an unattainable opportunity, and once you wake up, you may benefit. It's best not to interfere.

    "Let's go." Su Yu put his hands behind his back, tired of waiting.

    As soon as she waved her hand, Hang Wan'er hurriedly walked over with a smile, "I'll take the senior sister." She called out Hong Ling and asked Su Yu to stand on it first.

    Yu Dong: "?"

    Wei Zhao nodded, Yan Yan flew into the air with his sword behind them, and all the younger brothers and sisters followed behind.

    In a blink of an eye, everyone, headed by Su Yu, set off towards the competition tower where the sect built the arena.

    Yu Dong faintly felt that something was wrong, but he took a deep breath and had no choice but to keep up.

    Nanxun competed in the tower, Su Yu had been here before, and the last time he competed with Qian Qingqiu was here.

    It is close to the top of the mountain in the sect's secret realm, with a wide view.

    At this time, twelve large arenas were set up in the center of the twelve floors of the tower.

    To Qiongfeng ranked third and tenth, and was assigned to the third floor of the ring. As long as you keep all the challengers in the competition, you can keep the third rank.

    "Nanxun Gate's third-class peak challenges the arena for three days—start!"

    Twelve ruling elders from the Nanxun Discipline Hall, dressed in red, and with cultivation bases above the middle stage of Nascent Soul, roared over and stood on the pagoda. Go up and look at a group of disciples.

    "The twelve guardian peaks enter the tower! The challengers are ready!" The

    first ruling elder stood up, and his bell-like voice resounded through all the peaks of Nanxun.

    Every year, the Grand Competition is a grand event of the Nanxun School.

    Disciples who do not participate will also come to watch, and there are already huge crowds of people inside and outside the tower at this moment.

    The twelve third-class disciples guarding the ring had already stood outside the tower, followed the peak master in order, and entered the tower one by one with great momentum.