PART- 87

Happy reading guys enjoy. And please do comment, do vote and do follow me. Ty..❤  

Unedited part!

___________________________

Like any other random night, Sidharth was busy working on laptop and Sana was busy using phone scrolling through social media to kill time before going to sleep with him after completing her office work. She saw a couple prank video and thought to do it with Sidharth now. She giggled on her own thinking about his reaction on it. As in video the girls pretend to make a snap video of her wearing a bathrobe over a short dress or a towel wrapping around their body and prank their boyfriend or husband by opening the bathrobe or towel infront of the camera to get a reaction from their partners. To show how protective and possessive their partners are. Sidharth looked at her for few seconds hearing her giggle then got busy in work again.

"Omg! It will be so much fun to do." She thought smiling mischievously

Sana- Kullu, main bathroom jaa rahi hoon. Mujhe nahana hai. Said before getting up from bed to execute her plan to prank him

"Huh!? Nahana hai?" He gets amused as it was night, almost 11:30 and now the wants to take a bath. She must have gone mad.

Sid- Have you gone mad? Time dekha tune? It's almost 11:30. Aur tujhe nahana hai. Abhi nahane ki zarurat nahi hai samjhi. Chup chap soh jaa. Subhe naha lena.

"Fuck! Bolna nahi chahiye thi. Sidha karni chahiye thi. Faltu me ab behes hogi ispe. Gadhi hi hoon main." She thought been disappointed on herself

Sana- Nahi Siddy. Mujhe bohot garmi lag rahi hai. See the weather is so hot. I'm sweating like hell. Said fanning herself with hand

Sid- Abey! Gadhi aurat. Agar itni garmi lag raha hai toh AC ka temperature low kar le. Hogaya problem solve. Nahane ka kya matlab hai abhi? Mujhe toh yeh logic hi samajh nahi aa raha.

"Uff! Inke paas har chiz ka zawab hai. Ab kya karu? Hmm! Chup chap bathroom me chali jati hoon towel aur ek nighty leker. Hmm!" She made her mind 

Sana- Thik hai. Nahi nahaungi. Happy?

He hummed and got busy in work again. After few minutes Sana noticed Sidharth was engrossed in work so she quickly got up took her towel and a dress from cupboard to wear under it and went inside bathroom to change.

"Omg! This is so much fun." She giggled while getting ready to do prank on him

In few minutes she comes out warping a towel around her body wearing a sexy short red lingerie  under it. She hides the thin straps inside the towel. There was some water droplets on her bare upper body making it look natural that she is naked inside and took a quick bath. She quietly took her phone from bed gaining Sidharth's attention finally. He frowned seeing her like this as he already asked her not to take a bath thinking she might catch cold or fever.

Sid- Maine mana kia tha naa? Abhi agar bimar padh gayi tu phir dekhna kya karta hoon tere saath. Said angrily

Ignoring him she got busy in executing prank. She stand moving away from him a little showing her back to him. Then opened the music app and played "Sheela Ki Jawani" song after placing her phone on phone stand and start giving some sexy poses doing lip sync. Sidharth got more angry seeing it.

Sid- What the fuck are you doing? Are you f**king filming yourself like this? Tu yeh sab post karegi social media pe? Kabse karne lagi yeh sab chize? Besharam hogayi hai tu? Said angrily getting up from his place to stop her