Decidedly so the day was too hot for makeup and her hair had been styled into a ponytail with her curtain bangs out. The fan on the ceiling whirred as she reapplied deodorant and sunscreen "Come on Louise!" Linda shouted from downstairs as the youngest Belcher rushed down in a green graphic baby tee, jean shorts, and black one star converse. Tina followed behind her making sure she had her set of keys.

Next to their dad Gene was reading over a flyer, his gray muscle tee and basketball shorts screamed beach day. Linda held onto the girls as they all made the short walk over to the wharf. Their parents immediately headed for the fresh produce and the three siblings remained stuck near the entrance until Louise stepped forward "I'm going to see if I can convince Rudy to ditch." she waved goodbye before heading towards the rides. Meanwhile Gene had picked up a call "What do you mean you just walked in? I'm at the entrance?" he shook his head glancing back a few times to double check.

Tina adjusted the straps of her tote bag and tapped her brother's shoulder "No to the righ- Oh whats up?" he pulled the phone away form his face just enough to hear her "I'm going to find mom and dad, tell Alex I said hi." she gave him a small wave goodbye while Gene nodded "Just remember we have to watch the live band at two." he reminded her before going back to the call.

Browsing the rows Tina made sure to keep an eye out for her parents, the farmer's market wasn't that big that they could actually get lost. At least she hoped so. She looked around the makeshift shops and decided maybe she could do some shopping for herself. Gene had said two pm, she had about an hour to kill.

The tote bag rustled with the few items she'd purchased. A jar of raspberry jam, a honey lavender soap, and a soy candle. Sipping on an arnold palmer she rejoiced the cooling sensation, today seemed to be an excessively hot day. Finally she re-started her search for her parents. Turning into a new row she spotted a familiar figure, or rather it looked like who she was thinking of.

Standing under a canopy Zeke was helping unload a few boxes while an elderly couple continued to attend the few customers that had grouped in front of their stand. Tina took a few minutes to just observe, she hadn't seen him outside of the autoshop much less in anything that wasn't his uniform. Suddenly she was trying to remember how Zeke used to dress. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a haphazardly ironed on logo she couldn't quite make out. The green of his cargo shorts was long faded and his sneakers were scuffed up. She glanced away unsure of why his looks mattered so much. It's not like she had ever been one to care about appearances.

Tina gathered herself and took another sip from her drink before deciding to drop by. It wouldn't be awkward to say hello, they had been talking the past couple of days and almost everyone in town came to the farmer's market. Steadying her nerves she made her way down the row of shops thinking up a casual greeting when a head of blonde hair passed by her line of vision.

Approaching him a girl held two water bottles, extending one out to him as Zeke looked up from the pile of boxes. Tina watched a grin form on his face as he took a gulp of water, he must've said some joke as she laughed then smacking his arm. Who was she? rather who was she to Zeke? Turning around Tina shook her head, it wasn't her business to find out. Tracing her steps back she was interrupted as someone tugged at her bag "There you are!" Gene yelled while pulling Alex by the arm "The concert's about to start and Gene wants front row." Louise adjusted a blue baseball cap atop her head as Rudy awkwardly stood behind her, still wearing his carny uniform.

Glancing at the lanky boy and the hat now positioned on her sister she made a quick note to ask Gene about it later. He had been hinting that Louise was hiding something, then again this was Rudy. Nodding Tina followed behind the four. Across them Zeke heard the all familiar bickering of a certain trio of siblings and just as he guessed there she stood.