Trailer 2

"you are sick !!" She screamed.

??? "Leon, what are you talking about?"

"don't act in front of me!!.... I know how cruel you are, how miracles you are y-you fucking killed them!!" she said while my tears are non-stop coming from my eyes.

??? "But Leon, I do this for you" he comes close to me and holds my shoulder gently. His bloody hands touch her skin, leaving a print on there.

She yanked his hands "no! You are sick! You kill someone! You are sick! Sick! You are sick!" Cried and cried.

"I don't want to do this but you don't give me choice. I love you, i-i love, you so much but I can't live with a liar with a psycho. I expect you to like how you are. I don't take the time to say yes to you. First I fell in love with you but now I feel scared because of you but not now!....." she said while my eyes are full of water.

She wipes her tears with the back of her hands. "But ....now I can't take it more. Let me go......." she said.

"Please, let me go. I don't want to be in this world more, i-i can't breathe here. I can't leave with a psycho and sick! Person. This beautiful mention is like caged to me."

??? "Leon, please you know I can't live without you. don't do this" his deep voice cracked, and he bend down and hold my shoulder.

??? "Leon,..... please......no"

"No! I can't take this more, please leave me.....let me go" she said while looking into his eyes.

??? "How can I let you go!? I can't live without you Leon! You are my everything. You live in every part of my life"

"If you didn't leave me.... then I will kill you," she said and take the gun out of her pocket and point it toward him.

He comes close to her and points a gun at his chest. "You know very well that I can't live without you. I will die. Killed by you is better than dying alone"

??? "Just do it, Leon, if you will do this. Then you are free. You can go anywhere you wanna go. Let's end this and if I live, I don't think I can ever leave you. I fall for you so badly, I can't leave you, Leon, I can't let you go because I love you. I love you Leon." he said, for the first time his eyes are soft. He slowly kisses her forehead and takes a last view of her face and closes his eyes.

"I wish I can do this," she said and my grip soften on the gun. Gun fall to the ground.

"I love you, two," she said and cried. She cups his face with her hands, making his forehead join hers.

He removed her arms and hold them tightly. "Leon, you know I can't see you in pain. I am going to give you two choices. First, kill me or run away from here never come into my life again" his soft expression changed into a serious one.

"Bu---" he cut me off.

??? "No! Leon. Kill me or run."

Somehow he knows that she will never kill him. She knows know he is evil, so dangerous but he is her love. He is the only one she has. She can't leave him even if she wants to.

"Don't do this---"

??? "I fucking said! Kill me or Run away"

"You know I can't kill you!" she cried.

----------------------------

You started the game
but I will end this
game. I will destroy             
every single person
who played with me.
And the end will be
so horrible.