( xx. 7:49 pm )

❝ 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭. 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲. ❞

════ ☆ ★ ☆ ════

     joão held onto lia's body. saak was driving the car, in the passenger seat sat azul and in the back seats sat joão and lia. he had his cheek pressed against lia's chest and she played with his hair.

     he was so comfortable like this. it almost felt as if he won't be able to let the girl go. ever.

     joão can't believe that he's leaving in a few hours back to portugal.

     he's leaving lia behind.

     it pains him and he wishes to stay like this with her forever; he doesn't want to let go. even if it's just for a while that he won't have her in person, he knows somehow he'll go insane without feeling her skin against his.

     "ceci, escucha." saak called as he turned up the volume from the radio. me rehúso by danny ocean started playing. a smile grew on joão's lips at the familiar sound. "dime cómo le explicó a mi destino que ya no estás ahí," saak started singing.

shivers ran down joão's body at the lyrics. sounded familiar. just like he feels right now. he's starting to feel like he won't be able to come back for some unknown reason.

what if he stops feeling this way?

how can i?

everything started to feel so momentous; like he won't be able to come back to this moment ever again.

why?

but all those thoughts went flying away when he felt lia kiss his head. "dime como dime cómo haré para desprenderme de este frenesí," she hummed against his head.

saak and azul sang louder. their voices are beautiful together, they really are. but for joão, no voice can ever compete against lia's. joão loves her voice and he'd honestly stay his whole life listening to her sing.

     after all, he started watching netflix's rebelde because of her. he totally fell in love with her voice. he didn't imagine that she'd be here, singing for him.

     in his eyes lia is perfect; a true masterpiece. it's not only her voice and her physical appearance, but it's also the way he feels around her. he loves it; he'll never get tired of it.

"you look like a little baby." lia whispered so that saak and azul wouldn't hear and they didn't since they were too busy singing to the song.

      he hummed and let his eyes slowly close, finding comfort in lia's arms. he still can't get over the fact that he won't be like this with her for a while. but it's just temporarily. he has to go back to portugal for his upcoming matches and lia has to film season three of rebelde.