( ix. advicer )

❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. 𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐠𝐨 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐪𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐫. ❞

════ ☆ ★ ☆ ════

2:59 am.

LIAITHINK: incoming call from joaofelix79.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

3:00 am.

LIAITHINK: incoming call from joaofelix79.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

LIAITHINK: incoming call from joaofelix79.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

LIAITHINK: incoming call from joaofelix79.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

3:01 am.

LIAITHINK: incoming call from joaofelix79.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

JOAOFELIX79
lia, pls answer.

JOAOFELIX79
i need ur help!

JOAOFELIX79
ANSWER PLS

JOAOFELIX79
LIA!!!!!

JOAOFELIX79
i'll get u free tickets for my upcoming game if u answer rn!

JOAOFELIX79
pls!!

JOAOFELIX79
i'll take u to qatar like u wanted to!!

JOAOFELIX79: incoming call from liaithink.
ACCEPT - DECLINE

"he—"

"joão, are you getting kidnapped or something? what happened?" lia didn't let joão finish his sentence. her voice was raspy, joão could tell he'd woken her up.

"did i wake you up? i'm so sorry." he scratched the back of his head out of anxiousness. "i wanted to ask you something."

"yes. you woke me up." lia sighed. "can you tell what's going on?"

"i'm sorry for that, but none of my friends are answering and i thought it was a good idea to call you." his heart rate increased after he said this. "you're cool."

"i know i'm fucking cool, joão. now, tell me what the hell is going on!" she grumbled, turning on the lamp on her night stand.

joão chuckled. "i wanted to ask what does it mean when a girl says they want to talk?"

lia furrowed her brows, "joão, are high or something? because ain't no way you don't know what that means." joão stayed quiet and lia sighed. "basically that she wants to break up with you."

"but what if she puts a orange heart next to it?"

"oh!" lia let out a soft laugh. "then she's for sure breaking up with you, vida mía."

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘-𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃, joão félixजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें