Try

"Mama! Stop! I can't breathe!" Naeun giggled on the couch as Jisoo tickled her ruthlessly. "Are you gonna do your homework?"

"Okay! Okay! Stop! I'll do it!" the little girl laughed as tears filled her eyes. Jisoo grinned, stopping her attack. She kissed the top of her messy brown hair.

"What are you two doing?" Jennie addressed with a raised brow, but her tone playful. She had walked through the apartment door and stopped at the sight of her family in a wrestling match.

"Mama yelled at me!" 

"Did not!"

"She said I had to do my homework!"

Jennie held back a smile. "And you think I would have told you differently?" Naeun shrunk in on herself. "No... But Mama is my friend."

Jennie openly laughed at that. Jisoo frowned. And when Jennie saw her fiancee's reaction, she cleared her throat and put on a frown. "Mama loves you just as much as I do. We both know what's best for you. You have to listen to us equally."

Naeun bowed her head sadly. "Sorry." She turned to Jisoo and wrapped her arms around the soldier. "Please don't hate me."

Jisoo's eyes grew wide before she wrapped her arms around Naeun. "I could never hate you, baby," she said with a chuckle and kissed the top of her head. "How about you do that homework and we're all good?"

Naeun pulled back and nodded rapidly before running off to her room. Jisoo looked up at Jennie, who was smirking at her.

"You're such a mom," the brunette teased.

"You love it," Jisoo threw back with a knowing smile. Jennie closed in on her fiancee with a grin.

"I might love it too much," she answered as her arms wrapped around the soldier's neck. She kissed her slowly and sighed against her lips.

"Mmm. That's nice. But I've gotta go."

Jennie frowned as Jisoo pulled away and walked toward the door. She pulled on her coat with a smile. The raven found her fiancee's confusion too amusing.

"Where the hell are you going?"

"I told my dad I'd have coffee with him." 

Jennie groaned. "You frustrate me."

Jisoo giggled as she zipped up her coat. "Only because I'm marrying the horniest person alive."

"I don't always want you for your body, ya know."

"Oh, of course! My sharp tongue gives you enough of a challenge on its own." 

"You're sexiest when you shut up."

Jisoo frowned. "Jen..."

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" she added urgently with a desperate smile. "I want you no matter what! You're beautiful, smart, sexy, adorable- please don't make me continue..." she groaned with regret lacing her words.

"You should continue until I tell you to stop, to be honest," Jisoo threw back bitterly despite her amusement.

"But I love you! And you know I'm an asshole!" Jennie pouted to her surprise. The soldier frowned. "I hate that you're so cute when you feel guilty."

Jennie then grinned. "I'm the worst and I don't know why you love me, but I swear I'll keep trying to make you happy."

Jisoo shook her head with a smile as she stepped forward into the brunette's space. She wrapped her arms around her waist and rested her forehead against her fiancee's. "I am happy, you goof." She kissed her quickly on the lips before pulling away and opening the door. "I expect dinner to be ready by the time I get back."