Let Them Eat Bread!

A/n: as a apology for not updating in a while please enjoy this super long chapter. And also please keep in mind that Y/n is a child and is going to react in a way that a kid should react. Have a nice day!

Words: 10307

If I end up living in the woods for one more week, I'm gonna set it all on fire. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love camping, roasting marshmallows and burns at people, seeing the stars and all that fun stuff, but the dirt floor isn't as comfy as the books describe it to be. A thick wad of mud stuck to the bottom of my shoes. It had rained the night before, so everything was wet and muddy. The sun started to set slowly behind me and the group. An annoyed groan came from Amalia. "Shouldn't we have gotten within sight of Oma Island before it got dark?" The princess asked again for the third time today.

Mud covered her toes, caked between the nails and everything. "Maybe." Her cra body guard answered. "Not that we can see much with all of these trees around."

"Amalia," I say standing beside her. "We haven't even got to the ocean yet. What makes you think we'd be there by now?"

She looks at who exactly was in our group. A old guy whose easily distracted by a single kama, a boy that keeps chasing after every danger and woman, a young child that wants to right every wrong we run into, and finally a girl that's too focused to have any fun. "You know what? I don't even know why I asked."

I nod with her. Ruel scratched his beard while Yugo stared at the map with innocent eyes. "What I want to know," the bald man said, "is how we keep getting lost!" He shot the map an angry glare. "You'd think it'd be easy with a magic map, but no, every time we use it, we get lost!"

Ah yes, the map. The very sensitive and very accurate map. Ever since we had that things, it's given us nothing but insults and false directions! I've always had half a mind to leave it by the river or lodged into a tree. Yugo held the cursed thing up and gave it a tired but happy smile. "Marvelous map. Handsome and intelligent map! How do you suggest we get out of the forest?" He asked oh so kindly.

But not good enough apparently. "Figure it out for yourselves!" It's scratchy voice shouted. "The dumb ass Iop hasn't stopped insulting me!"

Of course. Amalia walked up to the ignorant Iop while Eva sighed in defeat. "Well there you have it!" The salty sadidanette barked. "Because of you, we're lost, and we'll have to sleep on the ground like mush mush! Once again!"

But Dally wasn't too affected with her attitude. "Nah, don't worry about it! We just have to take a right at that tree over there!" Then he pointed to a random tree further ahead.

Yeah, turns out that was a load of bull. When we got to the tree, all we saw was more forest. One by one, we all turn and wait for the Iop to explain. He stood there, confused and scratching his head. "I don't get it! I thought it was here."

"Yeah, well you thought wrong!" Amalia snapped. "Now we really are going to have to sleep here again!"

Something in me was getting annoyed by the fact we keep getting delayed. We were suppose to be in Bonta a week ago, but yet again we are lost. What if my Grunkle is there, waiting for me? He might get worried sick! "But wait Amalia!" Dally stood up straighter, ready to defend himself. "Shouldn't you be happy that we're sleeping in the woods? Sadidans love plants!"

"That doesn't mean I like sleeping on the dirty and nasty mud!"

I roll my eyes at the argument. Throwing my hands in the air, I simply walk over to a tree, and start to get settled for bed. "Unbelievable, this is unbelievable."