Trippin' on Flowers

A/n: decided to do a screenshot of the last episode with Y/n in it, enjoy.

I leap over a fallen leg and dived down right before an arrow had almost struck me. My heart was going 20 miles an hour while my lungs felt like they were on fire. The others ran beside me, also trying to escape an angry crowd of bworks. A few piwis screech in shock as we run past them, diving out of the way. More arrows zoomed past us. "Your enutrof instincts are really getting out of hand!" Eva pants.

I skid to the left and then right so I wouldn't bump into any trees. Serpentine, serpentine! "How was I suppose to know," he ducked his bald head. "These horrible knick knacks belonged to them?!"

"Maybe try asking next time you time waster!" I scream, shooting daggers at the old man.

The forest soon came to an end, and a large clearing of grass and hills began. So much for the trees as our cover. Even though I knew I shouldn't look behind me, I did anyway. A whole set of arrows were coming out of the bushes and trees, coming straight for us. Green colored bworks emerge from the forest, and by Xelor they did not look happy. The leader threw him arm down, which was a signal to his comrades to keep firing.

Further ahead was large patches of wild roses, and a log bridge. Maybe if we get to the bridge and destroy it, they can't follow us! Y/n your a genius. I would pat myself on the back, if I wasn't trying to die right now! "Looks like they love useless junk more then I do!" Ruel commented.

Ah yes. What had started this whole mess in the first place, was over a small fat statue with fake gold painted on it that Ruel decided to steal. It looks like to be some sort of god, but I couldn't tell of what. But it belong to the tribe of bworks, and so being an enutrof, stole the stupid thing. The bridge and roses were closer now, but so were the bworks. I pump my legs to push just a little more, just a few more minutes. We all run down the hill like a pack of savage boowolves, fearing for our lives. Until I notice something. "Since when did the arrows stop?"

Eva glanced behind her back. "Why did they stop following us?"

Nobody answers, and we just keep running. We now just entered the wild roses patch. "Stop!" Amalia screeched. "Do not move a muscle!"

We all stop in our tracks, I almost bumped into Dally. Why did she tell us to stop? I turn to the princess, waiting for an explanation.

"It's a Demonic Rose Patch!" Thank goodness we have a sadidan with us. And it does explain why the bworks stopped running after us, cause they would rather let the roses kill us instead of them. Great. "Don't let them close in!" She ordered. "One bite and you'll go crazy for sure... or worse: you die!"

I gulp, taking in our surroundings. The roses were everywhere, ranging from orange to a deep red color. To me they look like average roses, but the princess of sadidans obviously knew better, because you know, plants. That is literally what they are most known for. My head moves back and forth, hoping that the roses didn't notice us. So is this what Mom meant when she told me every rose has it's thorns?

Light chattering and laughing rose up from the patching, along with a high pitched squeaks. I watch one rose in front of me, and jump back when it opens it's eyes which lacked pupils. "They're moving! They're moving!"

They almost reminded me of the polters back in Emelka, but way more deadly, and less friendly. Hey that rhymed. The flower up roots itself and its small body rushes towards me. A skinny hand slashed it up, and impaled the little bastard to pieces. And more were now coming. My tired legs bolted to the bridge, right behind Amalia and the others. "Come on Y/n move it!"