vali vs fafnir dark ego dragon

Vali and his team was waiting for the perfect movement for steel * cough* borrowing fenrir for their gang while helping his rival but he couldn't feel his presence from the banquet and Albion told him he was transported via some unknown magic circle.

Vali's team know about the attack on meeting by shabla and Loki the main reason for them to come to underworld is Arthur and his overprotective siscon bullshit. Yeah this person who seem to be a rental man swordsman is a total siscon like all brothers with sisters.

They want fenrir as an asset but Arthur want to guard his sister which made bikou to call him siscon blonde.

Few moments ago the former master of his rival along with the white neko came in search of kuroka who was the culprit releasing her senjutsu to lure her and bring her with them but tanin arrival doesn't do a favour for this situation so they felid the area.

Now he was waiting for the leaders for the next action which they are going to take against the sealed Norse god.

" Well well if isn't the famous hot topic the miracle child vali Lucifer and his gang " ???? Told a hodded person while announcing his presence.

On seeing the man all the members took their stance for the fight but a chuckle escaped from the man infront of him.

" Oh oh don't be alert I am simply here to test the strength of the white dragon emperor on the command of my master " ????? Person said to them an artificial dimension enclosing the area the people in the area.

" Vali-nya it's a strong barrier we could not go out untill we defeat the enemy who casted the barrier" kuroka said to vali and her gang.

" There is no need caliburn will easily open a way for us to go out" Arthur told the gang.

" Whatever I want a fight early with blaze meteor dragon but an new opportunity present to us so we can just pummel to opponent and get over this" bikou said with a uncaring tone.

" You people misunderstood that you all going to fight in a group battle sorry to burst the bubble it's a small experiment for your beloved leader so your presence is unwanted here so bye -bye" ???? The man said and bikou, kuroka and Arthur vanished from the space which didn't make vali to have little bit of concern because he knew they are only out of the dimension not in any danger.

" Hmm so what is the deal of your leader to test me and whatever test just over it I have other matters to do" vali said to the hooded man like go on I am waiting.

{ Vali be on alert I have a bad feeling something is going to happen don't be cocky do I have to remind you that on your last battle the cockiness lead to your defeat on balance breaker} Albion warned vali who was little irritated.

' oh ! Again you on this that was to provoke my rival to test how far can he match me you and I know he have not a formal training and only dragged into this side just months prior and I wonder what my rival is up to according to you he reached the rank of celestial dragon which is surprise to me just two months he could reach this peak imagine if he had a century of training how much potential he could have' vali said to Albion who nodded this was a unparalleled amount of growth which also noted by ophis who was now intrested on ddraig's host.