khaos looming

The scene was taking place inside the base of khaos brigade their a girl sitting above the table while looking afar with a blank look.

This person was oroborous dragon god of infinity ophis who formed the khaos brigade for the solo purpose of defeating great red and returning to dimensional gap.

The khaos brigade was mainly consists of rough angles, fallen and devils there are infentitual figures also present inside the room.

Them being shalba Beelzebub, creuserey asmedous , cao cao , Norse god Loki , hindu god Indra and walburga their was also two figures inside the room they were.

Rizevim Lucifer the son of Lilith who was the ex wife of Adam created by the biblical god  and original Lucifer or morning star who was an angle casted away from heaven by God.

On his side was a silver haired man with long hair he is euclid lucifage an devil came from the family one of the extra demon clan lucifage. Their main purpose is to serve the Lucifer. He was also the little brother of grayfia lucifage.

" Huh cute little ophis why did you called for the meeting" rizevim told to ophis who has no emotion

" Ddraig become powerful I want ddraig to help to attain silence" ophis said to them.

" You mean the red dragon emperor who formed a faction for dragons right" he told ophis who nodded.

" He is powerful compared to his pitiful nature two months ago. But he is below us why do you want the red dragon emperor" shalba sneered at her.

Ophis who didn't want to do anything with them went away the room.

" Wait wait wait shalba you telling us he is not powerful as us so we can ask from the person who fought him cao cao tell us about the red dragon emperor" rizevim asked cao cao who was fumming with angry.

" The next time I see red dragon emperor I will kill him" cao cao sneered at rizevim who had a delightful expression.

" Huh Loki are the preparation for crashing the youth devil gathering or ready" Indra asked Loki who smirked.

" Yes the preparation are ready the idiot brother of ajuka will signal me at the youth devil gathering Ragnarok is going be a marvellous sight to watch" Loki said to Indra.

" Shiva is really getting on to my nerve find some worthy people for my army to fight against Shiva" Indra said to them.

" Huh Indra you will get what you want in mean time contact Hades and get the Samuels poison" rizevim smirked evily.

" We cannot afford ophis to be simple minded doll we want a doll who dance for our rythem" rizevim said which all the people inside nodded.

" Walburga did you able to find the sacred gear nereid kyrie incase the red dragon emperor become threat we need some laverage to control him" rizevim said to her.

" No that gear is not manifested for 100 years we are still searching. We will find it in mean time " she said with a sadistic smirk.

" Cao cao did you recurit any sacred gear user after the betrayal of blade black Smith wielder" Euclid asked cao cao who grunted.

" No I couldn't find any sacred gear user that modred was not willing to join the hero faction with her healing gear we could be beneficial but she is not joining us" cao cao said to Euclid.

" So that's all for this meeting we will meet after the current goal is reached " rizevim said and started to walk away the room.

" So euclid what do you know about the red dragon emperor " he asked him who started to tell about issei's former perverted side how he fought against a high class devil named raiser and how he fought against kokabiel and nearly defeating him.

Rizevim was intrigued on the development of the red dragon emperor with in a short amount of time. He also listened how vali spilled the details about his reincarnation. How he left for training for two months and how he drastically changed his appearance and manners. He asked him about his weakness.

" His weakness are his parents and mates but azezal is masking his parents location from the spies" eculid said to him.

" Hmm it's like crom is going to having a good battle" he said to a figure who came to view.

A man with handsome figure with a black jacket and black and blond hair was leaning against a wall

A man with handsome figure with a black jacket and black and blond hair was leaning against a wall . He was waiting for rizevim.

" So ddraig host is a compatable challenge it seems I wish to fight him" he said with a battle hungry smirk.

" Yes yes you can fight him afterwards what about the status on sephiroth graal user" he asked him who told him about the status and creation of other evil dragons.

"Hehe red dragon emperor we will see about your endeavours in the upcoming future " rizevim said to himself and smirked.