Jasmine Villegas 4th Of July Party

Jasmine Villegas: Hey Rebbeca where's Becky?

Rebbeca Gomez: She's in the dog's cage.

Jasmine Villegas: Why is she in the dog's cage?

Rebbeca Gomez: I told her that she couldn't go to your house so I followed her to your house so I could put her in the dog's cage.

Jasmine Villegas: Well may you take her out of the cage cause I really want her to be at my 4th of July party?

Rebbeca Gomez: Goes to Jasmine's room then goes to the cage and opens it. Becky you may come out now!

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Talks in my sleep. "Becky Gomez I want to be with you forever but I found someone better. The person that I'm goin' to spend my life with made out with me so I decided to go back to my house. But I know you don't want me to leave Los Angeles I mean Inglewood. I really miss hanging out with my neighbor. I love going to his house to play with him."

Rebbeca Gomez: Aww that's so sweet wait what?

Jasmine Villegas: Becky said she wants to go back to her house cause she wants to play with her friend which I think his name is Giordiany. She also had a friend named Linorys but I think she stop being friends with her.

Rebbeca Gomez: I don't want Becky to leave. I really like when she makes me smile. She's the reason why I'm dancing in the mirror and singin't in the shower.

Jasmine Villegas: How about this well go to his birthday party then after the party we'll stay at her house so we could hang out with him too.

Rebbeca Gomez: Yay that sounds like a good idea. Let's do it.

3 Months Later

At My Neighbors House

Rebbeca Gomez: I can't believe where actually gonna meet your friend.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Yeah. Becky promise me you won't call me babe and Jasmine you too.

Jasmine Villegas, Rebbeca Gomez: We promise.

Later That Night

At My House

Rebbeca Gomez: Are we suppose to sleep with you?

Jasmine Villegas: I want to sleep with Becky!

Rebbeca Gomez: Me too.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Becky G you could sleep on the left side of my bed. Jasmine you could sleep on the right side of the bed while I sleep in the middle of the bed.