Rebbeca Gomez, Becky Villegas Gomez & Camila Cabello's Birthay Party

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Jasmine I thought I was staying here until christmas but I guess I was wrong.

Jasmine Villegas: You were but Becky G didn't want you to leave and neither did I. You're actually one of our favorite fans. Plus you're like our only fan who we would date.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Really?

Jasmine Villegas: Yeah. Kisses me.

Rebbeca Gomez: Becky we want you to stay here forever. And we really want you to be our girlfriend forever.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): You guys know I have to go back home.

Rebbeca Gomez: You're not leaving and besides if you do leave we will hurt you. Becky promise us you won't leave Jasmine's house unless we say you could.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Fine I promise I won't leave Jasmine's house.

Rebbeca Gomez: Kisses me.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Looks away. Becky may I please go?

Rebbeca Gomez: No! Now go to Jasmine's room. Jasmine and I will be up soon.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Okay. Goes to Jasmine's room.

Rebbeca Gomez: Pushes me. Now Jasmine pick up Becky.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Becky please stop? I know you want me to stay but I have to go back home. Jasmine Villegas: Sorry Becky but it looks like you're goin' to stay here forever. By the way I already talked to Mama bear and I told her we really want you to stay so she said just tell her that you want her to stay I promise you she will understand and besides she loves being in Los Angeles.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Mama bears right I do understand so I'm not going to leave. Also I really do like it here. I have fun when I'm with you guys.

Camila: We do have the same birthday but if you leave we can't celebrate our birthday together.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Thats true.

Rebbeca Gomez: Becky, you know if you leave I can't hang out with you on my birthday which is before you're birthday. I really love hanging out with you. Jasmine, Camila and me don't know what we would do without you.