Jasmine Villegas House & The Real Becky G's Concert

Rebbeca Gomez: We're at Jasmine's house by the way I'm doing my concert later.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): I'm tired. Jasmine where am I goin' to sleep at?

Jasmine Villegas: You could sleep in my room.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Falls asleep on the couch.

Jasmine Villegas: Carries me to her room then puts me on her bed. Becky I love you.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): I love you too Jazzy bear.

The Next Day

Rebbeca Gomez: I love you Becky!

Me (Becky Villegas G.): I love you too. Starts singing to lovin' so hard. When I wake up. You're the first thing that comes to mind.

Rebbeca Gomez: Same here.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Realizes I'm not at my house. Where am I?

Jasmine Villegas: You're at my house.
Me (Becky Villegas G.): Cool. How did I get here and am I dating anyone?

Jasmine Villegas: We went to you're house to pick you up because Becky G is having a concert today.

Rebbeca Gomez: The person that you're dating is me.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Aren't you dating Austin?

Rebbeca Gomez: No Becky I'm not dating Austin.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): What are you're fans goin' to say when they find out you're dating a beaster? Also what are you're fans goin' to say when they're find out you and Austin broke up?

Rebbeca Gomez: First of all I didn't tell them that I'm dating a beaster. And second of all they know Austin and me are broken up.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Are you goin' to tell them your dating a beaster?

Rebbeca Gomez: Yeah I'm goin' to tell them.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Okay.

Rebbeca Gomez: Goes on ask.fm. On ask.fm hey guys Austin and I are no longer dating but I am dating someone. The person that I'm dating is Becky Gomez Villegas. Would you guys like to see a picture of her

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Goes on my ask.fm. I can't believe I have 15,000 questions and 501 likes.

Rebbeca Gomez: Becky!

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Yes Becky!

Rebbeca Gomez: Get ready.

11 Hours Later

At A Becky G Concert

Rebbeca Gomez: Starts singing to shower.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Sings along with Becky G.

Jasmine Villegas: Records me singing.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Sings along to lovin' so hard.

5 Hours Later

Me (Becky Villegas G.): I'm leaving.

Rebbeca Gomez, Jasmine Villegas, Camila Cabello: No please don't go. We really want you to stay so please don't go?

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Fine I'll stay.

At The Meet And Greet

Austin Mahone: Hey Becky, please kiss me or I will tell Rebbeca to make out with you.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): You wouldn't. Becky's goin' to be mad at you. She's like my favorite idol and she wouldn't do that to me.

Austin Mahone: We'll see about that.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Gets up then walks away.

1 Hour Later

Austin Mahone: Hey Rebbeca, Becky said to me she wantes you to make out with her.

Rebbeca Gomez: Really she said that?

Austin Mahone: Yeah she said that.

Rebbeca Gomez: Goes to where I was sitting at! Jasmine do you know where Becky went?

Jasmine Villegas: Yeah. I saw her leave with Camila. Camila asked her why she's mad? She said Austin told me to kiss him but I didn't so he said to me he's goin' to tell Becky G to make out with me! Camila said don't worry Becky, Rebbeca would never do that to you.

Rebbeca Gomez: Where did Becky go?

Jasmine Villegas: She went to my house with Camila.

Rebbeca Gomez: Textes me.

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Looks at my phone but doesn't reply back.

Camila: Who texted you?

Me (Becky Villegas G.): Rebbeca Gomez.