"Yes" Alice answered. Ithan look at her confused.

"You know I can feel your emotions and your thoughts. You forgot to block it" Alice says amusement in her voice.

"Anyway so I think all night about our past and what's to do in the future too and rejection was nowhere in my mind. I know it was me who asked for it but it doesn't mean I wanted it because it was all my emotions who were controlling me. I was hurt and in deep pain so i said it. I didn't mean it" Ithan close his eyes tightly and took a breath of utmost relief when he hear the omega.

Oh how much he wants to cry out in relief and happiness.

"Don't be too happy about it" Alice says when she feel the alpha's joy in their bond. Ithan curse under his breath.

Alice chuckled.

It's surprising how they are so calm like what happen is not even in their mind right now. It feels good to just sit and actually talk about their thoughts and share the emotions. No pain right now is overcoming the peacefull atmosphere between them.

"After hearing about your past and your feelings, I decided that I'm not forgiving you" Alice says seriously this time looking at the alpha. No one reacts to it. Surprisingly both were calm about it.

"...Atleast not yet" she added.

"Because it was no reason for you to treat me like you did. I was not at fault for your behaviour towards me. You were in pain and I know better than anyone about how it feels living with a torn heart but what you did was not acceptable. You should have talk to me about that before when we found each other. I would've help you to move on but you decided to handle it on your own and look what it did." Ithan look in regret.

"It left us with a broken heart. We both are deeply hurt by it." Alice look at the alpha infront of her and reached for his face, she push the alpha's face to look at him and wipe the tear that fell from his eyes.

Ithan was shocked and his heart thumps loudly against him chest at the omega's gesture.

Alice placed her hand on the alpha's which were on his kness. "I think it's enough for our poor eyes to shed anymore tears" Ithan chuckled at that and sniffed.

"I love how we're so relaxed right now opposite to any other time before" Alice hummed in response.

"Let's start a new way, a new life. I'm not leaving you and I know you can't leave me either so why hurt each other more and let's starts everything in a new way." Alice says looking at the alpha's eyes.

"I'm tired from all the pain and heartbreaks and I see you also burned your past and decided to move on" Alice said and point at the blackish grey ashes on the grass.

"Why not move on together?" Ithan look deeply in Alice's eyes after the omega said those words. The alpha smile at her and look at their hands and squeeze it. He look up and nodded while smiling widely at her.

"But i want you to know one thing" Alice says and look at him front at the beautiful flowers blooming in their garden.

"It won't be easy. I don't know when I will be overcome with the past. Yes i said we can but it's not that easy. I can't just forget the past and move on, it'll take time" Alice look at her side to her mate.

"I will help you, I promise" Ithan says and smile at her reasurringly.

Alice shake her head. "For how long ithan?" The alpha frowned at that.

"I'm not talking about days or weeks here-it can take months or even years for me to finally forget everything and move on with you-to forgive you." Alice look at the still smiling alpha and asked. "Can you wait that long for me?"

Ithan hold her both hands softly. "I can wait an eternity for you and no I'm not just saying it at the moment. I'm serious Alice. I will wait for you for as long as you want, I also need time to change myself for you. To Make myself better. We both need time to make better version of ourself only then we can truely move on" ithan softly says.

"This time I want to take slow and careful steps. Do everything with concentration and with my whole heart. We will take slow steps together, help each other with hard times and just be there for each other." Ithan smiled.

"Most of all we will talk more with each other. Our silence already destroyed our most precious years where we could be living happy and together with our son but not anymore. I want us to share our problems and even happiness with each other. Only if you are comfortable with it." Alice smile and nodded.

Ithan grinned happily in return and stood up pulling Alice with her. "Can I hug you?" Ithan asked nervously, scared he's crossing his limits.

Alice eyes widen slightly and her heart decided to race fastly at the gush moment, she look at his side and cleared her throat. The omega wasn't expecting this at all.

They both were silent, arguing with their inner termnoil.

Oh goddess, ther is so awkward.

Both looked up shocked at each other when they hear each other's thought. Ithan cleared his throat but then look at the omega and a wide smile form on his lips when he hear the most beautiful rhythm he ever heard.

Alice was laughing loudly seeing how they are so annoyingly embarassing. Ithan chuckled too, seriously they are so awkward.

This little moment of calmness took the awkward tension between them and Ithan find the courage and took a step closer, alice stayed in her place and just look at the alpha's action. Seeing Alice not backing out ithan engulfed the slightly smaller omega in his wide arms and wrapped her in a warm hug.

Alice bite her lips at first but when she hear the alpha took a deep intake of breath she also wrapped her arms around his middle hugging him back and sighing at the feeling when the alpha unconciously pulls her closer leaving no space between them as they both hug tightly.

They stayed like that for a long moment without realizing how they are so enjoying their mate's warm embrace for the first time in their life without any buden or pain in their heart.

It's calm and contented for the first time in a while so they are enjoying it to the fullest.

It's always like that, just the mates simple touch can make their heart feel so satisfied and make them forgot about anything and any tension. It makes them feel like it's the only thing they want to be always to feel easy and light from all the stressed and it shocked them both to know that how much they were missing out, that how ther bond is so precious.

And for the first time they look up at the sky and thought how thankful they are for the Moon goddess to make this beautiful bond between the fatedmates.

Both mates smile again and pull away, ithan lean forward and kiss the omega's forehead softly causing them both to close their eyes.

"I promise I will make everything okay, for us and for our future. I will make myself a better alpha for you and for our pup" Alice smile at him softly in return.

She feels hope blooming in her chest-omce again but don't know why this time it feel so right to feel it. She's not scared or stressed about it-she's calm and just happy.

Contented.

_________

Don't tell me you don't like this