Tell me Andrea, are you ready for the negatives of being with my son? Do you see yourself sharing all his burden with him, do you see yourself giving him so many chances whenever he comes short of your love?

Do you see yourself in a white dress standing beside him while pledging your loyalty and joining your life together with his forever or is this one of those relationships that will be grown on the basis of lust and mere affection?

I'm deeply certain that whatever i feel for Romero isn't lust nor a mere affection but then how sure am I that it's love?

Honestly I can't imagine my life right now without Romero, the thoughts of his absence in my life doesn't suit right with me, it makes me feel incomplete and empty. I have never thought about what would happen to us in the future, I have never given a thought about being his life partner for the rest of my life but I also can't imagine being with anyone else or watching him walk down the aisle with someone who isn't me.

I'm sure ready to share any problem with him i can even go as far as making his burdens my own as long I'll get to see his beautiful smile and hear the sound of his laughter filled with joy. I'm ready to fight the world for Romero and also turn against them if it'll mean being with him and making him happy cause I can't bare the thoughts of seeing him hurt talk more of the reality.

And as for giving him chances? Mr Rodrigo sure doesn't know rather he underestimate the god he trained Romero to be. I know Romero isn't a perfect being but I can bet on my life that he wouldn't do anything to hurt me intentionally.

The real question here should be, does he feel the same way for me?

No one has the answer to that question except him, only Romero can give me the answers to all my questions.

~~~~

I was welcomed into the new day by the rising sun. The rays of the glowing globe left a warm sensation on my cheeks causing my body stretch out its tiredness and get ready to face the day ahead.

I'm glad Nicole didn't return last night cause with the way i kept pacing around and groaning in frustration she sure wouldn't have had a proper sleep.

I grabbed a new towel from the wardrobe and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

Today I need to get answers to all the questions in my head else I wouldn't be able to sleep again this night. Hurrying with my mini spa treatment i got dressed in a short sleeve off shoulder leopard print dress that stopped a little bit above my knees.

After doing my hair in a neat bun I applied my body spray and gloss and gave myself a glance at the mirror before leaving with my stuff.

I decided to check up on my work before heading to my class for lectures. A smile creeped up to my lips as I stared at the portrait of the guy who took claim over my heart.

Good thing it had dried up now I have to
take it to an art gallery. I really do hope this will be the first step into achieving my dreams.

With a smiley heart I dragged myself out of the room and began heading to my first class for the day.

"Hey" the sudden voice made me look up from my note book to see who the foreigner was. A smile puffed up on my lips when a smiling gyeong came into view.

"Hi gyeong, how are you?" I asked despite knowing he was happy because his vibrant smile and glowing green eyes gave him away.

"Did you really have to ask that Aein" For the first time since we met I was able to hear the Korean accent in his voice.

"Aein?" He chuckled at my attempt to get the pronunciation right. "It means sweet heart in Korean" he explained and my lips formed an 'o' shape in understanding.