♡~•(Smut)The party pt 3

Comincia dall'inizio

"I thought you were going to kill me..." Kyle breathed out.

"I would have loved to die like that..." Stan said, feeling a little cringe afterward.

"Oh my gosh..." Kyle blushed.

Back in the treehouse =w=

Third pov still:

"Shhh, just tell me when to stop," Kenny whispered.

Y/n was very nervous. For a long time, y/n's mom had told her over and over, "Don't have sex till marriage." Yet here, Y/n was letting lust take over everything she's been taught. Y/n even thought to herself, "Is it worth it?"

Kenny kissed Y/n's neck and down to her chest. Kenny was testing himself. He didn't want to have it all right then, and there. Kenny was so excited, but he knew he had to set boundaries to win her over. So Kenny took his time kissing her every part.

"Sadly, I can't show you everything I can do. I want to save it." Kenny said, looking up at y/n's red face from her chest.

Y/n looked at Kenny full of lust and embarrassment. Y/n thought for a moment. What if he were able to see them? Then she took her hands and covered her chest. Kenny stopped moving and looked at her, waiting for her to notice. Then she looked back at Kenny.

"What? Why did you put your arms there?" He said, removing his hands from under her dress and back to her face.

"I just... got embarrassed. I'm very insecure, and I'm afraid you'll... I don't know, I'm just nervous, I guess." Y/n said, suddenly feeling stupid for making the decision.

Kenny moved closer to her and unwrapped her arms away from her chest. Y/n was confused and uneasy in a way. Not because she was afraid he was going to hurt or do something wrong to her, she was afraid of his silence. Kenny just wrapped his arms around her and held her up, looking deep into her eyes.

"You're really cute, you know that?" Kenny said quietly.

Y/n blushed.

"Shyness turns me on. I like it when a girl tries to hide from me like I won't find a way in." Kenny said.

Y/n's face froze. She didn't understand why those words made her happier than she was before, but they did.

"Ken-"

"Can I use my tongue?" Kenny asked, cutting off Y/n.

"Your tongue?...for what?" Y/n questioned.

Kenny let go of Y/n slowly and moved his mouth to her ear.

"I want to taste you.~" Kenny whispered.

Y/n gasped. Kenny was a very dirty human being. She knew that, but seeing it happen in action on her was a whole different experience.

"Will it hurt at all?" Y/n whispered.

Kenny chuckled. "No, in fact, it will feel so good, I might win you over this night."