you left for the bus, and got there just in time. you and joão took one of the seats in the back, which was surprisingly empty.

everyone else was sitting near the front. you both talked the whole way to the stadium, at some points laughing uncontrollably.

he always made you feel comfortable and you never feared to be myself when you were with him. it's like if you were made for each other.

once you arrived, everyone playing in the game went to the locker rooms.

"i'll see you after the game yeah? remember if i score a goal it's for you, y/n." joão told you.
"thanks joão, good luck, i know you'll do great." you replied, sure of what you had just told him.

he kissed your forehead and waved you goodbye, as you blew him a kiss.

you went to find your seat, which was next to cris's wife, georgina. after you found your seat, you and gio talked a bit about her moving into the hotel room with you and cris, for the remainder of the trip.

then it was time for the game to begin. it was close to half time when joão scored, and as he correctly predicted, he made the crowd go crazy, including you.

you cheered him on, and saw that he blew you a kiss, making the girls behind you scream. you let them enjoy their moment but it felt good knowing that the kiss was meant for you.

"you like him!!" georgina said excitedly.
"shh, yes i like him, just keep it on the low, he has this ex, she'll probably try to kill me if she knew i liked him." you explained.

"ok but besides that, you two are so cute." gio replied.
"we're just friends... but he's taking me out to dinner later tonight!" you told her, knowing she'd freak out.

"ahhhh y/n im so excited for you!!" gio said happily.
"thanks gio." you said smiling.

after the game was over, it ended at 3-2, with portugal winning. you ran to the field and looked for joão, not being able to find him.

you felt a pair of rather large hands pick you up, from behind your waist.

you looked behind you, and saw joão. you turned around to hug him face to face.

"guess what, i scored." joão said.

"you won!! im so proud of you." you replied, pecking his cheek.
"better start thinking about what you're gonna wear tonight." joão said, smirking.

"you better wipe that smirk off your face before cris sees you." you said, seriously.

"oh he doesn't mind, i asked for permission to take you out, he was ok with it. he just told me to be careful and not to hurt you, i'd never let anything happen to you y/n, trust me." joão explained.

huh cris is usually super protective of you.

"i trust you joão." you said, truthfully.

everyone started to leave the field so you quickly found cris and gio to walk out with them.

after you left, you got back on the bus, on the way to the hotel.

everyone was happy and celebrating their first win.

"what time should i go to your hotel?" joão asked.
"how about 6:00?" you replied.
"6:00 is good, i can't wait." joão said smiling.

"you seem too excited." you told him.
"im taking a pretty girl on a date, with the approval of her brother, how could i not be happy?" joão explained.

"hmm i don't know." you said slightly laughing.

you arrived to the hotel, walked inside and the team parted ways to their rooms.

"i'll see you later y/n!" joão said.
"bye joão, see you later. " you said waving goodbye with a smile on my face.

you, cris, and gio walked to the hotel room. you made your way to your room since gio and cris would be sharing.

i threw myself onto my bed and told myself,

                   "i can't wait for tonight."
____________________________________
ahhh we're starting to see y/n and joão's relationship get more serious 🤭
this chapter's joão picture :

"____________________________________ahhh we're starting to see y/n and joão's relationship get more serious 🤭this chapter's joão picture :

HIS SMILE AWW 🥹🫶🏼
anyways i hope you're all enjoying the story so far,

if you have any ideas, feel free to leave them in
comments.

i'll update twice tomorrow since i don't have
school until tuesday 😉
xoxo, j <3