⤿ 75 | stars around my scars !

Start from the beginning

the seemingly-kdrama moment was cut short when taehyung's eyes shifted down to jinhee's extra pink long johns pants as he smirked.

'nice my little pony pants, i must say.'

jinhee's gaze broke as she blinked in slight confusion, before her eyes widened as she looked down at her pants—her pants that had pinkie pie's face on it.

'fuck.'
she cursed out loud as she shut her eyes in embarrassment before opening then again, her forehead slightly crinkling before she turned around almost immediately to go back into her house to change.

as she entered her house gate, she paused again before turning back to taehyung.

'wait for me, i'll be right back. don't disappear again, please.'
the last word came out of jinhee's mouth as something close to a whisper but slightly louder, laced with an anxious undertone, it made jinhee feel slightly pathetic but she couldn't really care less because she was hoping this moment wasn't another figment of her imagination.

'not this time, i won't.'
taehyung nodded before replying back, his lips tugged upwards into a small smile.

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

'what the fuck.'
jinhee said her thoughts out loud, her mouth hanging wide open as her eyes took in everything she was seeing right now.

she felt taehyung's two fingers under her chin as he reached forward and pushed her jaw up, closing it. 'don't get too starstruck yet, this is just the beginning.'

jinhee blinked her eyes away from the ethereal night sky dotted with dazzling shining stars even though she didn't want to, she could stay here and take in the sight in front of her for the rest of her life as her eyes widened and shifted to taehyung.

'what do you mean by this is just the beginning—THERE'S MORE?!'

taehyung nudged his chin forward, a playful yet slight smile on his lips as his eyes looked back and forth to the building in front of them. 'that, is what you call a star observatory centre. if you think this is beautiful...'

he paused, gesturing to the night sky that jinhee had her eyes fixated on the whole time taehyung was talking as she still found it hard to believe what she was seeing.

'...wait 'till you see them up close.'
taehyung said lastly, walking towards the star observatory centre with jinhee still standing rooted onto the ground, processing taehyung's words.