5. Your

[POV- Luz] Time- 9:05 A.M December 15th
{Ice Skating Rink} (Skating)

I was skating with Lillith while King and Eda were putting their skates on. When I hear a familiar voice. So familiar in fact I knew the person immediately. Amity. "Luz?" I hear Amity say. "Amity" I say smiling as I stopped skating. Amity ran up to me hugging me pulling me to the ground with her on me. "Hey, we should get up." I say as she lets me go and we stand up. "You should've told me you we're coming back." Amity says cheerfully. Her big bright smile gleaming with joy.

"Well actually, my mom doesn't know." I say as she makes sure she has her balance. "Oh. Well you have missed a lot. Me Willow Gus and Gus's Boyfriend are here." Amity says still gleaming with joy. "Wait, Gus got a boyfriend!" I slightly shout surprised. I always thought I wouldn't be single when Gus was dating. "Oh yeah it's Mattholomule." Amity says. "He was the guy at the HAS right?" I ask her, she nods. "That's him." She says.

"I'm leaving you." Lillith says skating away and meeting up with Eda and King. "Wow! The betrayal." I yell at Lillith while she continues going not stopping. "I'll take you to them." Amity says grabbing my hand and pulling me to Gus and Mattholomule.

As we make it there Amity slows down. "Gus, Mattholomule. You remember Luz right?" Amity says to them saying the last part to Mattholomule. "Luz!" Gus says hugging me. He was to my shoulders now. "Your so tall." I say hugging him back. "Your the girl from Hexside, the HAS. Right?" Mattholomule asks me. I nod, "Yep that's me." I say me and Gus stop hugging.

"Luz, Amity probably already told you but this is my boyfriend." Gus says to me. "I always thought I wouldn't be single when you were dating." I say slightly laughing while Gus pretends to be shocked. Mattholomule and Amity start laughing. "Matty, I can't believe you." Gus says hugging him.

"What you guys doing?" I jump at Willow's sudden appearance. "Willow hi!" I say startle. "Hello!" She says smiling as we hug. "So what's up?" I ask Willow. "I started dating Hunter" Willow says confidently. "I feel so left out." I say sadly. "That's okay. I haven't started dating anyone." Amity says to me nudging my arm a bit. "But still it's like most people started dating then me and you are still single." I say to Amity.

"Question where is Hunter?" Amity asks Willow. "Oh he was going to work at the cafe a bit." Willow says. "Oh and also Luz, Hunter lives with Eda and King." So we are all going to live together!" I say excitedly.

Author Note-
I've been listen to Lovejoy and Fine by Lemon Demon all days while reading/writing. I'm happy, it's a good day. I also made videos today. I've been improving my mental health, it's good-ish. Have a good day night afternoon and dawn. Stay hydrated and healthy. Bye!!!