2. Love

POV- Luz
We had all made it back to the owl house and went to talk to Hootie for a bit. "Hootie I got you a treat." I say grabbing out a plastic bag from my bag and getting out his gift. "Oh! A gift!" Hootie exclaimed excitedly. I open a container with dead bugs in it and put it on the ground. Hootie immediately gasps and starts eating the bugs."What about us?" Eda asks me, "Of course I have stuff for you" I say grabbing out their gifts.

I pull out King's gift first. It was crackers in a blue box. "Here you go, I got you crackers. I remember you wanted to eat human food a while back. And for Eda I got....." I say looking from King to Eda while talking. "What is it?!" Eda says to me excitedly. "I got you a card game, since you threw away your Hexes Hold'em cards." I tell her hanging her the box. "Thank you, but how do you play it?" Eda asks looking at the box and back at me. "There are instructions in the box." I say as I close my bag and your welcome.

"Let's go inside!" King says tugging on my arm pointing to the door and Hootie. "Okay okay" I say while me and King go inside. Eda was trailing behind us while she says that the place has changed a bit. When I walk inside the house was sorta dirty, but what can I say I came over without telling them. "You remember where your room is right?" Eda says to me while she picks King up. I nod, "Of course I do." I say, looking back at her. "You can put your stuff away and go to bed." Eda replies also going to bed. I will say that it is very late at night.

I head into the room dropping my bag on the floor. There was a bean bag chair in the corner of the room, and the dead creature from King's "castle". It was so great to be back here. This get like I was finally at home, I don't have to worry about my mom not liking or agreeing with my opinions. It was quite but not silent. The window was slightly open as I could hear wind passing by the window.

I set up my sleeping bag and put more of my stuff away. I brought my laptop so I could continue with my "dairy" entries. They weren't written down instead I thought recording them on my computer would be better. So I did, and it was.

I open up my computer and start recording.
"So I'm back at the demon realm, I finally feel like I'm at home and have free range. But, what happens if something bad happens, something really bad. It probably won't but what if it does? But on a brighter note I can see Willow, Gus, and Amity. Amity is so amazing and cute!" I say the ending starting to blush a bit while I pause for a bit.

"I think I'm gonna have the best time here." I say as I stop recording and shut my computer down. I put it away and turn off the light going to bed. I lay in bed for about 3-9 minutes before falling asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello reader! As you probably know I have remade this book because I wanted to make this version better. I hope your enjoying the book. Have a good day night afternoon and dawn. Goodbye.

<3

At least try to get some sleep, and drink lots of water and eat. I see you to.

Im
happy
And
proud
Of
You