"Watch were the fuck your going"

3rd person pov

"BEEP BEEP BEE-"  Haper hits the alarm with her hand that alarm means it time to get up for school. Harper never gives two shits about school but...shes at a new school so she needs to see if she would finally like it. And also she knows that if her parents found out she sleept in on THE FIRST DAY. they would beat her fucking ass..so she got up.

Harpers pov

I get up because i dont want to get my fucking ass beat.....Again. i walk over to my closet to try and find an cute oufit to wear but covers my scars and i found one. damn i might look good for once.

Harpers oufit/make-up and hair-style

Damn i fucking look good but i look really really  skinny i dont like that im this skinny but i dont want to be over weight either so i just hope no one questions me about why im so fucking skinny. i put my backpack on and slip some ciggerets into my bag and quitely make it downstaris.

Time skip brought to you by my lazy ass.

I made it to the school about 5 minutes ago, the princeable gave my scedule and i have math first and it starts in 3 minutes but..... i dont know were my class is.....Great im fucking lost.... i look down at the paper again but then i hit somthing hard. i quickly look up to see a boy my age and god hes hot.
"HEY WATCH WHERE THE FUCK YOUR GOING!" he yells i finch but of corse he dosent see it. he looks up at me.

" Shit...um im sorry..." i say quickly i put my head down
" Hey your harper right? Harper powers?"  he asked im suprised how does he know who i am?
"yes....how do you know who i am?" I ask putting my head back up.  and damn hes tall.
" Doesn't matter...Sorry i yelled at you...Whats your first class? he ask me while bending down and picking up his books.
" Math with mrs. elliot....why? i ask confused.
"So i can walk with you because thats my first class too." he says before standing up and walking.

'' You coming?"

Time skip

I had a fun time at first hour...And second hour. I learned that the boys name is robby and we have all the same classes. its lunch time and i get to meet his freinds!!! EEEE!
robby has mentioned somthing about my bruise but i just said that i fell...and he belived it.
"Hey guys this is.."
" Harper. Harper powers."
" Hey harper im sam. thats my boyfreind miguel and thats robbys gf tory.'' A really pretty girl says i was about to say somthing when the blonde one named tory says somthing.
"Why are you so skinny do your parents feed you or somthing?" she says that comment clicked somthing in robby, miguel and sams minds they look over at me they look at my body i can see robbys eyes soften. ugh i hate it when people care about me.....or do i....Fuck it. then i did the only thing im good at...running.

i ran i ran out of the school i could hear everyone yelling for me but i didnt stop running... then i hit somthing hard so hard that i went flying back a copple on centimeters. i look up only to see...........

Oooo Cliffhanger i just want to take this momment to say sorry for not updating and thank you to everyone who reads and votes on my story! thank you!!! I love you  hope you enjoyed this chapter have a good day/night! (627 words!)