New town New start

A/N I hope you like the new chapter.! Also today might be a double update! <3   Warnings:Ed Sh scars!!

Harpers pov.

" Harper?" "HARPER!" I hear a voice call for me, Snapping me out of my sleep.  " HARPER GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!"  Oh shit. Once i hear who the voice belongs to  i immediately take out my head phones. And sure enough its my mad fucking dad. "Yes dad?" While rubbing my eys to see better. " Your fucking up took you fucking forever." He says " Just hurry the fuck up what do you want dad?" I say immediately regreting what i said. My dad turns around. " little girl if you keep up this fucking additude i will knock u in your shit right here. you understand that u stuipid fuck?"  he says  " I understand dad,"  i tell him. " Good. Anyway grt out and help with the boxes were at the house."  he says " We are at the house?" i ak really exited. " Yes if your lazy ass would've been up you would have known. NO GET THE HELL UP !''

he screams at me. i unbuckle my seatbelt  the open the door to see the house and holy shit....ITS NICE AS HELL! way better then our old house ( btw its the house up there)
"Hey harp heres you boxes and your room is up stairs." Aiden says then he loks around to see if anyone is looking then he grabs his boxes and walks over to me but before he passes me he wispers into my ear " you can have the bigger room.  i smile to myself before turning around and following him inside. He shows me to my room And the room already has a mattress in it!

" well heres your room my rooms accross the hall if you need any thing," he says the he walks to his room about a few seconds later he comes to my room with a box then sets it on the floor. " here you go my friends and me bought you some things before we left," he says before leaving my room again.

Time skip....

                                                                                                                                     ( If you dont like it change it if you wanna

                                                                                                                                     ( If you dont like it change it if you wanna. )

I finally fininished my room. And i love it and its all thanks to aiden and his friends! they bought me a LOT of new things. they practilly bought the whole damn room! " HARPER AIDEN DINNER!" my mom calls for us my mom sort-of loves me.. my dad.....well not even a little bit.  i make it downstairs and sit down i dont wanna eat so i made a plan eat a little then say im full.

Another short time  skip.

After dinner i head to my room and change into a crop top and shorts for pj's i go over to my bed then pull the soft warm covers over me. i lay down for a bit looking at the ceiling thinking about life. i lift up my arm to look at my scars. I'm addictied to sh. i do it when im in pain, sad , mad or just any time. my brother dosen't even know. i put my arm down and roll over to my side and think to myself; New town New start nothing can go wrong.........

......Or...................................................Can............................................................It?

_ thanks for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you comment and vote ! love you all Drink water and eat!
- 572 Words!!!!