The move

( harpers outffit. sorry if you dont like it you could think of another outffit if you want)

Harpers pov

" HARPER GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!"  I heard my mom call for me from downstairs. "Comming!" i scream back. I get off my bed and start walking downstaris. ' I hope they don't know about yesterday.'  Is the only thought running though my head.  Before i can make it down the stairs i feel a stinging sensation on my left cheek . Well mare like a burning sensation on my cheek. The impact made me fall on my butt and my head hitting the stairs. My dad stands over me. Thats when i realize He PUNCHED ME! I can feel tears pricking at the cornners of my eyes threating to fall. 

  " Hey sluting around with anyone? oh wait your way to skinny, Also i dont give a shit about what happens in your life." My dad says. Im really insucure about my looks and body thats why i stopped eating about 2 mounths ago, And now im really skinny. too skinny but its not like anyone besides my brother would care. " Hey dad leave her alone.." My brothers voice trails off as i turn my head to the doorway to see him.
"Ok...Ok here slut take these and go pack." my dad says and gives me 1 box. yes one box it was a veary small box but then again i only have a few things. I see my parents grab some boxes and walk out of the house.
"here i'll help with the mattress lets go." My brother says as he puts his hand out infront of me. i grab his hand. once im back on my feet my brother grabs my face and says.

  "That looks like its going to leave a bruise...Heywhen was the last time you ate?" He asks. my heart starts pounding feeling like it could pop out of my chest. " About 2 hours ago why?" I lied. In a abuisive home you figure out hiw to be a good lier. " Just asking... " he says . when we reach my room he starts taking off my pillows and blankets, And i start grabbing the few things off my small dresser. "So you excited about moving to LA?" my brother ask as he folds my blankets. " Ya i really am because no one will be calling me 'slut girl' or ' Slut face'." I tell him as i let out a little laugh. He doesnt responed. " Anyways im done packing are you done?" i ask while grabbing my phone and headphone and shove them into my purse. ( if you dont wear purses use whatever you like) " Ya i'm done,'' he say then theres a door slam from downstairs " KIDS GET DOWN HERE WERE LEAVING!" i hear my dad yell. " Just leave the mattress i'll figure somthing out when the time comes. Okay?'' I tell Aiden *my brother* "ok See you in the car?'' "Yup be there in a min," i say as i watch him walk out the door.

    " Good bye room." I say as i walk out of the room. I make it to the car then put my boxes in the trunk. everyone is getting into the car. i Get into the back back of the car so i have a row of seats all to my self i put my seatbelt over my waist. And i take out my phone and play the song ' If I Surrender' by ' Citizen Soldier' ( Play that song you will see why i chose it) I lean my head against the window While the song plays.  Then i think to myself....

-------- New school. New start Nothing can go wrong...............................................................................................

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Right?

That was the first chapter of Pain! hope you enjoiyed put some ideas in the comments!
Remember drink water & eat! Love yall!

~ Writer :)