"Luciel, c'mon, stop playing around."

I could tell she was laughing which put a smile on my face. Eventually, I opened my eyes and saw Isabella straddling my lap, dressed in nothing but a white shirt and her hair messily cascading her face. Her hands were placed on my cheeks while she looked at me with admiration. There was a morning glow coming from the window, making her look like a Goddess as the light bounced off her revealed skin. I leaned into her touch which only caused her to laugh even more with her head thrown back.

I've never seen her so happy and carefree before and found myself laughing as well. She looked absolutely adorable with her hair bouncing about and joyous tears on the verge of escaping the brim of her eyelids.

When she calmed down, she started placing kisses all over my face and finally ending on my lips. As always, I enjoyed the sensation of her lips against mine and smiled into the kiss.

It was supposed to be short and sweet but I wasn't having that.

When I felt her retract, I smashed my lips into hers with a hungry kiss. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, exploring and tasting everywhere I could. She mewled into our latched lips, squirming underneath my touch. The sound escaping from her throat only made me hungry for more, hands slipping underneath her shirt and gripping onto her waist.

Her skin was even softer than I imagined, causing my hands to explore even higher, stopping right underneath her breasts.

"L-luciel..."

And just like that, I opened my eyes with heavy breaths and a cold sweat.

A white ceiling...

...

..

.

"Fuck..."

The last time I got a wet dream was when I was seventeen.

Conveniently enough, it was also around that time that I started being presumptuous. And because of my crazy libido, I had quite a number of different partners when I was nineteen. I didn't consider myself to be a player back then, rather, I wanted to experience something new and wasn't prepared for a committed relationship. And not to mention the fact that if I decided to be in a serious relationship, it'll only limit my experience.

The people I slept with were around the same age as me and seemed to have a similar mindset as well:

"Finally being an adult and having the ability to do whatever the fuck you want...legally."

It didn't last long though.

I got fed up with just sleeping and partying around while having to maintain my grades. Considering I was surrounded by people my age, I just went with whatever they did. Not that I didn't enjoy it nor did I force myself, it's just that I wasn't exactly sure what other type of 'fun' there was. I thought that having a quiet life while still having fun without all the crazy stuff involved would be boring.

Long-story-short, I 'matured'.

But at this very moment I didn't feel mature.

Cold water was trickling down from my head to my toes. It was nice but it wasn't serving its purpose; by getting me off from my high. I glance down and sure enough, my dick was still up and throbbing.

Because of that dream, my mind was filled with nothing but Isabella. It was as if I could still hear her voice and feel her shiver under my touch. How I wish I could suck her skin and leave love bites decorating her neck. Just the mere thought of those pink and purple bruises scattered along her collarbone made me harden and fasten my pace as I pumped myself.