"Ooh...I won't start out spicy. Sit in Jimin's lap for two turns." He says, clapping his hands together.

Taehyung confidently rises to his feet and saunters over to Jimin who has his arms wide open. He plops himself into Jimin's laps who now holds him by his waist. A red tint smothers Taehyung's cheeks, his previous confidence out of the window.

The game continues for almost two hours, each question getting progressively spicier. By the end, many of you are missing some clothing, in someone's lap, and/or red in the face from a previous turn.

In a strange way, you feel much closer to everyone around you. You were hesitant to play at first, but you had so much more fun than what you expected.

Now, you head to the kitchen for a glass of water. You sigh and look around your new kitchen and dining room, suddenly realizing the lack of curtains. You make a note to get some soon. You put yourself in charge of all of the décor and design, anyway.

Slowly, you make your way back to the living room where everyone is nearly asleep. Well, Jungkook, Seokjin, and Jimin are already sleeping. As promised, Hoseok is next to Jimin's comfortable form.

All you can do in this moment is watch. Your heart swells lovingly at the sight, and you become slightly emotional.

You aren't allowed to watch for long because an arm raises and lazily waves you over. A lopsided smile graces your lips as you begin quietly making your way over to your sleepy soulmate.

Before the game had ended, you wanted to get changed into more comfortable clothing, but you forgot. Now, you debate whether to get changed or to lay down with your sleepy Yoongi. He notices your hesitation and drops his arm while giving you a face.

"I want to get changed first." You whisper to him, raising your finger. He sighs lightly.

"My shirt is over there." He points towards the corner of the room. You shrug at him and roll your eyes.

"So? I need to take my bra off in order to sleep comfortably, duh." You say to him, rolling your eyes playfully.

"You can do that here." Another husky voice teases you. You chuckle and look over to the culprit.

Namjoon.

You wave a lazy hand of dismissal at him.

"I'd rather not do that, thanks you two." You announce quietly.

Your vision gets covered by a piece of fabric that suddenly hits you in the face. Pulling it off of your forehead, you examine it.

Yoongi's shirt.

A playful grin spreads across Yoongi's features as he lays back down. You hadn't even noticed that he got up.

You roll your eyes and try to suppress the smile that creeps its way up.

Moving towards the bathroom, you pass through the dining room. Quickly, you change into his shirt, also deciding to remove your pants. Yoongi's shirt goes down to your mid-thighs anyway, so they aren't necessary.

You pass through the eerie dining room again, but you stop and peer out the large glass window first. The darkness is almost uncomfortable, making a shiver go down your spine. You shake your head and return to the warm living room.

Yoongi has his head resting sideways on his hand, waiting for you to return. As he sees you, his arm raises once more, again offering an invitation.

As you make your way over, a hand lightly grabs your ankle. In shock, you peer down at the hand. It belongs to a sleepy Namjoon who wants your attention as well. Yoongi huffs, wanting you to lay with him. Fortunately, a solution comes to your mind.