Finding a way❤️

(m/n👇)

Ever sense I became like this my life hasn't been the same

Ever sense I became like this my life hasn't been the same. Like I was working my job after school one moment and the next I'm a possum? I think I'm a possum I'm not the best at animals. Anyway I decide the first thing I should do is probably visit my parents.

I stayed out of view of people with a huge hoodie on. They seem really dumb because they even saw my face and didn't care. I don't know they've always seemed odd. Either that or they thought I was in a furry costume.

I got to my house and climbed into my room. "MOM, DAD??" I heard foot steps run into the hall. Then the door slung wide open as I took off my hood.

"Hi mom, hi dad..." My mom gasped and covered her mouth. "YOUR NOT MY SOM YOU DEMON GET OUT GET OUT!" My dad grabbed his gun and started shooting at me.

I was shocked and climbed the wall running away from the bullets. I then jumped through the window breaking it. Glass shards covered all over me as I fell down into a man hole and through pipes. "OW- AH- SHIT- FUCKING- BITCH-"

I fell through a pipe into what seemed like a room. It had wrestling posters of a ghostbear? Then came in a giant snapping turtle he had a slice of pizza in his hand and froze when he saw me. I panicked and backed up into the corner.

"D-DONT TOUCH ME, GET AWAY, GET AWAY, NO MORE BULLETS PLEASE!" Suddenly I couldn't breathe I heard this loud ringing. My chest felt tight. I started coughing and shaking. What's happening to me!?

Then all I could see was a blurry hand coming towards me then...nothing. it was pitch black and quiet. Until I woke up. Then I had a bright light in my face.

I blinked a couple of times to get my eyes to readjust. Once adjusted I saw four turtles now. Aswell as a rat? My hands where tied with some sort of cloth.

I started to panic again. I felt the same feeling rising in me. The same I felt when I saw the disgust in my mother's eyes. "Hey calm down we aren't gonna hurt ya." It was the same snapping turtle I saw before passing out.

He untied my hands and helped me to my feet which wobbled.

💜: So why are you here?
💛: I had to run away from my dad who was trying to shoot me...they don't believe I'm their son anymore.

The red looked at me with sympathy. They them one by one told me their names. "I'm m/n nice to meet you guys."

It's been about a month sense that day. Me and raph started dating aswell. Right now I'm on the surface getting some pizza while the boys do their tubing relax day thing. Until I got a call from Leo.

"Sup Leon you good?" I heard screaming on the other end and a sound of splashing water. "UH YEAH HAHA FUNNY STORY BUT RAPH IS IN SAVAGE ALONE MODE HELP PLEASE!" Oh poor raphy. "Alright I'm coming."

I tracked Leo's phone and went through the sewers on all fours. Then I found where they were by Mikey's screaming. Which was very loud might I add. I followed the noise through a pipe.

I dropped down and saw raph holding them tightly. He was going on about how sewer monsters where sewer monsters even if clean. I sighed and dropped down. "Raph!"

He turned around and saw me. I put my hands in my hoodie and swayed my tail in a certain motion. He immediately recognized me due to this motion. We had came up with it for this certain scenario.

Which I don't know why Donnie didn't think of it but oh well. He immediately dropped the boys and picked me up gently. "Welcome back." He looked confused.

"Welcome back? Don't tell me I got weird again." He seemed disappointed in himself. "You did but it's ok no one was hurt."

I kissed his cheek. "Now let's go home I got pizza." Everyone got back to their cheery selves. He carried me pack as I rested my head on his. We then headed back to the lair/home thing.