Escaped orphan🧡

(m/n)

After escaping the orphanage and scraping up some money to buy a skateboard I went to the skate park

After escaping the orphanage and scraping up some money to buy a skateboard I went to the skate park. It was about the middle of the night when I started trying it out. I had been watching the people in the morning and afternoon try some tricks. So I tried one and face planted-.

My eyes started watering from hitting my nose when I saw a hand stretch out. It wasn't a human one tho. It was green and had three fingers instead of five. Either way I took the hand and they helped me up.

I landed against their chest. Then I look up and back away. "I-im sorry please don't hit me!" I covered my face with my bruised hands, nose starting to drip blood from the fall.

"Hey it's ok I'm not gonna hurt ya, I'm Michelangelo!" I look up to see a genuine sweet smile on his face. I slowly raised my arms and held a sleeve to my nose. "I'm m/n..."

He picked up my skateboard and showed me his. "How about I help you out?" I shuffle a little towards him still uneasy about this. First we waited for the bleeding to stop then he helped me onto it and held my hands to keep me balanced.

I wobbled a little but got the hang of it pretty easily. We had loads of fun skating around eachother and doing tricks. The sky started having its morning hue show up. Michaelangelo started packing up which made me sad.

"Well I better get back home before my brothers get worried, especially raph." I tilted my head. "Like a family?" He nodded and looked at me with confusion. "Don't you have a family your going back to?"

I shook my head and held my skateboard tightly. "No I ran from the orphanage because they beat us daily." His face fell and he took my hand. He dragged me along all the way up til we where in what I assume is a living room down in the sewers.

"Call me Mikey by the way." He winked and held my hand tightly. I felt a blush spread across my faces. That's when three other turtles came barrelling in. Well two where fighting and one just seemed exhausted while playing on his phone.

My ears immediately perked up and tail started wagging when I heard the red yell I win. They must be play fighting! "Can I try against you?" I was now Infront of a turtle who had a couple inches on me and a red mask.

"Uh who are you and how did you get in here?" I gave myself a mental smack to the face. "I'm m/n and I'm here because of Mikey!" He looked at his brother who smiled and shrugged.

He then got into a sparring stance. "I'm Raphael." My tail wagged and fangs started to become more sharp as I smiled. He charged after me ready to throw a punch.

I ducked causing him to go straight into the wall. I giggled and pinned him to the ground. Let's just say I ended up winning that round.

It been about a year sense Mikey took me to his house. Now I think I'm finally ready to confess to him. Leo had helped me find a suit while raph helped me with a stuffed animal. Donnie just drove me to the flower shop but I'm thank full for that too.

I take a deep breath in to calm down. I bet I look like a tomato right now. I then see raph leading Mikey, who got blindfolded, to Infront of me. Once he was Infront of me raph dove behind a bush.

"You can take off your blind fold Mikey." He smiled and did what he was told. I watch his eyes fall apon the gifts I got him. "Mikey we've known each other for a year and through that year you helped me get better through so so much...after a while I realized I really like you, will you be my boyfriend?"

There was an intense silence as he took it all in. Then a grin started to spread across that lovely face of his. "Ofcourse I will m/n!" I let out a breath of relief and jumped into his arms happier than I ever thought I could be.