"I still can't believe you're two months pregnant."

"I can't either, considering I had a child to look after while I was pregnant with-"

"Mum! Mum!"

"Crap. Who's the little troublemaker?" I ask.

"Teddy. And Regulus is waddling after him. How can you not recognise your own kid?"

"My brain is discombobulated. Leave me alone, Angie," I giggle, shaking my head lightly.

"Kids, no running in the house!" Angelina and I call at the same time.

"But mum! Mum! Uncle George told us yesterday that today we were going to go see Grammy and Grampy!"

"That was supposed to be a surprise," I say, scoffing at George's antics.

George then conveniently walks into the kitchen, rubbing his eye and yawning.

"I still can't believe you agreed to marry this prat just a few months ago," I tease, pointing my thumb at George.

"Hey! You know you love me."

"Do I? Yes, yes I do."

George presses a kiss to his wife's lips, and brief one to my temple.

"Did you tell the kids that we're going to Molly and Arthur's?"

"Why don't you call my parents 'mum' and 'dad'?"

"I have my own parents to call mum and dad. I'll get confused. Now hurry up and get ready. We need to leave in an hour."

"So early? Why?"

"Because me, Hermione and Luna will be preparing dinner and we're spending the day there. It's my little Teddy's birthday for goodness sake."

I playfully shake my head before returning to my room to wake up Fred. As I push open the door, my eyebrows furrow, Fred nowhere in sight.

I shrug and go to sit on the bed, but as I'm a foot away, a pair of arms wraps around me with a heavy laugh, a shriek easily escaping from my lips.

"Fred! Put me down!"

"Alright," Fred says with a cheeky tone.

He pushes the door to close it before trodding to our bed, flipping me and resting me on top of him so I'm straddling him.

"Hi, Baby. I love you."

"Love you too, Honey. Now what's this for?"

"For somehow tackling how to raise two kids, all the while still taking care of me."

"It was your childish behaviour that helped with their tantrums, or calmed them down. If anything, we both deserve the credit for raising our boys."

"When did we agree to tell Teddy he's adopted?"

"Ten."

"Right."

I lean my forehead against Freddie's, snaking my arms around his neck. I press my lips firmly on his, his mouth slowly trailing to my neck.

"We have to get ready. We need to be there in an hour."

"We can take a few extra minutes in this room. It's not like the other two are gonna need us."

"The kids?"

"George and Angelina can take care of them."

A large grin spreads across my face before I push him back onto the bed, connecting our lips again.

-Molly And Arthur's House, One Hour Later-

"Fix the damn tie, or everyone will know," I start, leaning towards Fred and fiddling with his tie, a toddler resting in my left arm and leaning on me.

"No one's gonna know. Calm down, Love."

George rolls his eyes before Angelina knocks on the door. I wrap my right arm around Fred's waist and he snakes his arm around my shoulder, pressing a kiss to my hair.

I look at Teddy, who looks very handsome and very smart, then at Regulus in my arms, who's knocked out like a light.

I chuckle a little before the door swings open.

"Hello, Dears! Oh, it's wonderful to see you again! How are you, Teddy? You're a big boy now."

"I know Grammy, I know! I'm four now!" Teddy screams, holding up four fingers.

"Where's dad?" George asks, his mother swiftly lifting her head.

"Oh, he's inside, waiting. Everyone else is here. Of course you four are late, as usual."

I lift a lop-sided smile on my lips as Molly gives a knowing look, letting us all inside.

We greet the rest of the family, everyone congratulating Teddy while Luna, Hermione and I start setting up in the kitchen.